Web based family history software

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.6.x). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.

Question Fatal error: Call to a member function canShow()..

• Jackie
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #1 by Jackie
Hi,

Is it only me who get this error?

As a visitor..
Statistics -> Family tab

Fatal error: Call to a member function canShow() on a non-object in /home/gazaillegen/public_html/library/WT/Stats.php on line 952

EDIT : I get the same error logged in as admin.
In webtrees error logs, I have hundreds of them !! :

ERROR 2: apc_store(): GC cache entry '074decbf0bae0835de38479cfdf774b1Zend_Translate_b1d325ace236e65c78b0dded0bc86c9d_Gettext' was on gc-list for 3649 seconds; 0 Error occurred on in function apc_store 1 called from line 112 of file Apc.php in function save 2 called from line 390 of file Core.php in function save 3 called from line 377 of file Adapter.php in function setOptions 4 called from line 172 of file Adapter.php in function __construct 5 called from line 140 of file Translate.php in function setAdapter 6 called from line 93 of file Translate.php in function __construct 7 called from line 181 of file I18N.php in function init 8 called from line 552 of file session.php in function require 9 called from line 27 of file family.php

Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jackie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by taalia81
Hi Jackie,
I don't get the error and the demo version seems ok too.

• Jackie
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by Jackie
Hello taalia81,

Thanks for your reply. I ran « Check for errors » and webtrees returned « No errors ». I suspect a mistake in my records..

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic Fatal error: Call to a member function canShow()..
Hi Jackie,

This is caused by family F10138 (which does not exist). However, there are entries in the wt_dates table for it, and it is the earliest divorce.

How was this record deleted? There is no deletion record for it in the wt_changes table. Was it deleted using MySQL?

The easiest way to clean up these "orphans" entries in the database is to export and import your data.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• Jackie
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Jackie
How was this record deleted?
My mistake !
Thanks Greg.

I'll take care of this. I had a new user this month who made a mess in my data, and I tried to correct some records using phpMyAdmin. I must have made the mistake. :-(
I need to wait until the 31st OCT. After I make my monthly SQL dump. I don't want to erase my Changes log by an export-import at the moment.