Web based family history software

Question JustLight/Black and Fancy modules 1.6.2 ready

• JustCarmen
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by JustCarmen
Both themes are updated for webtrees 1.6.2.

The Fancy modules are updated if necessary. Modules that have not been updated have been tested against version 1.6.2. All the modules should work.

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme (comes with a light and dark color palette), Fancy Imagebar, Fancy Research Links and Fancy Treeview for webtrees 2

Check my website at www.justcarmen.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by cj_nza
Thanks for the updates, feels like I can't do without anymore. :-)

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Sodan
Great theme, thanks for the update.

I use a CDN, and I had to change one thing due to the following error :

PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /var/www/webtrees/themes/justlight/theme.php on line 49

I replaced :
Code:
require_once(JL_THEME_URL . 'functions.php'); require_once(JL_THEME_URL . 'navmenu.php'); require_once(JL_THEME_URL . 'topmenu.php');

With :
Code:
define('JL_THEME_DIR', WT_ROOT . WT_THEME_DIR . 'theme-1.6.2/'); require_once(JL_THEME_DIR . 'functions.php'); require_once(JL_THEME_DIR . 'navmenu.php'); require_once(JL_THEME_DIR . 'topmenu.php');

webtrees 2
nginx, PHP 7, MariaDB, HTTP/2
genealorand.com

• Bogie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Life is good!
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Bogie

JustCarmen wrote: The Fancy modules are updated if necessary. Modules that have not been updated have been tested against version 1.6.2. All the modules should work.

I can confirm that Fancy Tree and Fancy Privacy List work with 1.6.2. Thank you, Carmen, for your great modules.

Bogie
webtrees 2.1.19 | PHP 8.1.27 | MariaDB 10.5.23 | Apache on Ubuntu 12.9
AutoComplete places of @tkempf, chart modules of @magicsunday, Fancy treeview of @justCarmen

• JustCarmen
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by JustCarmen
Replied by JustCarmen on topic JustLight/Black and Fancy modules 1.6.2 ready

Sodan wrote: I use a CDN, and I had to change one thing due to the following error :

PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /var/www/webtrees/themes/justlight/theme.php on line 49

Hi I have implemented your solution. It will be added to the next version of the theme.

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme (comes with a light and dark color palette), Fancy Imagebar, Fancy Research Links and Fancy Treeview for webtrees 2

• Hjord
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #6 by Hjord
Wanted to try the JustLight theme.
But i get this error

ERROR 8: Undefined property: WT_Menu::$getOnclick
0 Error occurred on line 437 of file navmenu.php in function getModuleMenus
1 called from line 91 of file functions.php in function getJLNavMenu
2 called from line 116 of file header.php in function require
3 called from line 163 of file Page.php in function pageHeader
4 called from line 43 of file individual.php

More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic JustLight/Black and Fancy modules 1.6.2 ready
The property "onclick" is now private, and should be accessed using getOnclick() and setOnclick()

In any case, the next release of webtrees will have a completely new interface between the themes and the core code, which should mean that they will not need to be updated with every version of webtrees.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• JustCarmen
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by JustCarmen

Hjord wrote: Wanted to try the JustLight theme.
But i get this error

ERROR 8: Undefined property: WT_Menu::$getOnclick
0 Error occurred on line 437 of file navmenu.php in function getModuleMenus
1 called from line 91 of file functions.php in function getJLNavMenu
2 called from line 116 of file header.php in function require
3 called from line 163 of file Page.php in function pageHeader
4 called from line 43 of file individual.php

This was fixed a few weeks ago and I released it on Github but I forgot to update the theme section here.
I've now placed the updated version also here in the theme section. Just download the new version and your problem should be solved.

Carmen

• bxb
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #9 by bxb
Hi everybody,

Thanks Carmen for these modules, they are very nice.
Thanks also to the webtrees guys, it's very complete and well done!

I'm setting up a webtree website for my family and I installed FancyTree view. I'm not sure if this is due to one of the recent upgrade or not, but now it seems the stylesheets from the module aren't loaded. So it results for example in the "back to top" link of each generation to be displayed left close to "generation x" instead of right.
Here is a direct link to the issue: www.pecher.be/module.php?mod=fancy_treev...me=justlight-1.6.2.1

Is this a known issue? Does this ring a bell to someone?

I must confess I did some changes in the code, but now I reverted back everything (uploaded again the webtree 1.6.2 (but the data folder) and uploaded again the fancy-treeview-1.6.2).
I started troubleshooting but I'm a bit lost as where to look first.

Thanks in advance for the support.

BXB

• bxb
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #10 by bxb
I just did a complete fresh install and I see the same behavior:
root.tag-webdesign.be/webtrees-1.6.2/mod...tion=show&rootid=I66

• JustCarmen
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #11 by JustCarmen
I haven't seen this before in combination with the fancy treeview module and the justlight theme. I am running both on my own website without any problems.

There are problems since 1.6.2 with any module that tries to load a stylesheet in combination with the colors or clouds theme, but this one is new to me.

[strike]I am not sure but it looks like not all files are fully uploaded. Could you check that first? You need to upload all files inside the module_v3/fancy_treeview folder.[/strike]

Carmen

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by JustCarmen.

• JustCarmen
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 2 months ago #12 by JustCarmen
I think I have found it. You both don't have a menu displayed for the Fancy Treeview pages. Maybe disabled it for visitors which normally should be ok. But since the problems with module stylesheets and the colors/clouds theme I have changed the way this module loads the stylesheet. But solving one problem can lead to another...

I have reproduced the error by setting the access level of the Fancy Treeview menu in admin/module/menus to a higher level. The module stylesheet is not loading when there is no menu displayed. This is a bug.

The solution for the short term is to set the access level of the ftv menu in module/menus to 'visitors' and set the access level of the ftv-pages at the fancy treeview configuration page to visitors too.
Don't worry, visitors still won't see any private information on the Fancy Treeview page.

But this will solve your problem for now. I need to fix the bug of course, but that is not an easy one since I have to take into account the recent changes in the colors and clouds theme which causing problems when loading the stylesheet too early on page execution.

Carmen

• bxb
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #13 by bxb
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
I just changed the config (added access rights for the menu to visitors) and it indeeds looks a lot better now.

I will have a closer look at this later this week, because the "back to top" still is at the left iso right, but at least I see that the stylesheet from the module is loaded now.

Good night!

• bxb
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #14 by bxb
Hello again,

Just to confirm that everything is ok. The style still wasn't 100% ok because I used a custom style but now it is OK.
www.pecher.be/module.php?mod=fancy_treev...tion=show&rootid=I66

Thanks a lot !