Web based family history software

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.0). For issues related to beta or svn version please use their own Help forum.
When requesting help please provide as much information as possible. Explain what version of webtrees, PHP and MYSQL you are using. If possible provide a URL to your site so we can see the problem first-hand.
Tip: Think about putting these details in your signature, so it appears in the footer of ALL your messages

Question Home Link - configuration?

• jlkettwig
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #1 by jlkettwig
Home Link - configuration? was created by jlkettwig
Sorry if I'm asking something obvious, but I just can't find the setting for "Home" (yes, I have read a lot of post, but couldn't find the answer!). My "Home" points to my main homepage URL, but what if I wanted it to point to my webtrees directory only? I didn't find the configuration option anywhere (I read something like this option was removed, but what can I do then?).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jlkettwig
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #2 by jlkettwig
Replied by jlkettwig on topic Re: Home Link - configuration?
Sorry, all my fault! (maybe I should take more breaks from my PC - clears things up again ;-))

I had previously made a change in class_menubar.php and did not remember! Everything working fine again.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.