Web based family history software

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.1.x). For issues related to beta or svn version please use their own Help forum.
When requesting help please provide as much information as possible. Explain what version of webtrees, PHP and MYSQL you are using. If possible provide a URL to your site so we can see the problem first-hand.
Tip: Think about putting these details in your signature, so it appears in the footer of ALL your messages

Question Awesome :)

• salvig67
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #1 by salvig67
Awesome :) was created by salvig67
Love this site program very very much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ToyGuy
  • Live like it's Christmas every day - Santa Stephen
More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by ToyGuy
Replied by ToyGuy on topic Re: Awesome :)
From the webtrees team, thank you. It is always rewarding to hear that your efforts are appreciated, especially with such enthusiasm.

May we suggest that you add some details about your webtrees configuration and a link to your webtrees installation (if public) to your forum profile signature. It helps us with prompt, on-target replies. Simply review some of the other forum participants' posts and their signatures for variations in content.

Santa Stephen the Fabled Santa
Latest webtrees at MyArnolds.com
Hosted by webtreesonline.com , a division of GeneHosts LLC
MacOS 10.6.8, Apache 2.2+, PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.5.28

• salvig67
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #3 by salvig67
Replied by salvig67 on topic Re: Awesome :)
all done put our site url in my profile it is this italianipatrimonio.com/webtrees/index.php I might change it to ihaveroots.com but not sure yet. most likely. I really like your app. I will be making themes once I get a few projects completed. Very cool to be a part of such a wonderful thing.