This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.1.x). For issues related to beta or svn version please use their own Help forum.
When requesting help please provide as much information as possible. Explain what version of webtrees, PHP and MYSQL you are using. If possible provide a URL to your site so we can see the problem first-hand.
Tip: Think about putting these details in your signature, so it appears in the footer of ALL your messages
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error selecting families in sidebar

Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #1

• zeidbop
  • zeidbop's Avatar Topic Author
  • New
  • New
I recently converted from phpGedView and am really pleased with everything so well.

However when I clicked on the sidebar under the families tab, I filtered by "Z" and got up the names. I clicked on one name and got the error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_famlist_fams() in /home/zeidman/public_html/family/modules_v2/families/module.php on line 182

Thanks

David
(These settings may be out of date!)
-- MySQL Server version: 10.3.18-MariaDB
-- PHP Version: 7.3
-- webtrees 2.0
-- Chrome 78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #2

I think this has already been fixed.

To check, can you test the same process on both the Current Release and Latest beta/SVN DEMOs on this site? I'm not sure if I'm replicating exactly your issue, but it seems to be OK now in the Latest Release.
Nigel

www.our-families.info

Hosted at:
Follow me at:

Re: Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #3

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
This is a known bug - and it has already been fixed in development code.

The next release (1.1.3) is expected soon.

We had hoped to do it yesterday, but there are a few last-minute wrinkles that need ironing out.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Re: Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #4

• zeidbop
  • zeidbop's Avatar Topic Author
  • New
  • New
Great to know. Just to add, I get a similar error when I click on the individuals tab and select an individual:

Call to undefined function get_indilist_indis() in /home/zeidman/public_html/family/modules_v2/individuals/module.php on line 183

David
(These settings may be out of date!)
-- MySQL Server version: 10.3.18-MariaDB
-- PHP Version: 7.3
-- webtrees 2.0
-- Chrome 78

Re: Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #5

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
...and likewise, that one has also been fixed.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Re: Error selecting families in sidebar 8 years 11 months ago #6

• ToyGuy
  • Live like it's Christmas every day - Santa Stephen
@David
Just a suggestion as a noob here. We furnish the two versions of the demo site, with both user and admin access, so you can check out any errors you notice on your installation to see if you can duplicate these on the current, standard release, and then check to see if the issue remains on the advanced, SVN version. It takes Nigel a considerable amount of his time to maintain this service for general use and it can prove quite handy. You can also check out several of the team members site's as a casual user to view SVN or standard releases as well. It is quite helpful for us to know that errors reported can be duplicated in SVN installations.
Santa Stephen the Fabled Santa
Latest webtrees at MyArnolds.com
Hosted by webtreesonline.com , a division of GeneHosts LLC
MacOS 10.6.8, Apache 2.2+, PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.5.28

• Page: