Web based family history software

Question How to mark individuals on group photo ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #281 by miqrogroove
Replied by miqrogroove on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
My alpha script for FTB face tag imports is now located at github.com/miqrogroove/face-tag-import

I could make it more modular if someone wants to import from Family Historian or other formats. I'd just need a tree file for testing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #282 by UksusoFF
Replied by UksusoFF on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
If any one wants see Google Picasa tags in webtrees check master version of my extension .

Yep. This renamed. So you need disable old. Remove folder modules_v3/photo_note_with_image_map and install new. All data will migrated but database backup is highly recommeded while extension not released as stable.

More
4 years 7 months ago #283 by miqrogroove
Replied by miqrogroove on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
In case anyone else is using Family Tree Builder... today I verified my script is compatible with the latest version. It should work with FTB 8 and FTB 7 going back at least 5 years.

More
4 years 4 months ago #284 by phimy
Replied by phimy on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
I really like UksusoFF's Faces modules. This is exactly what i've been searching for, only one additional feature is missing: When i connect a person to a (group) photo by drawing a rectangle, i want also a link in the person's media page to that photo.

Can you please implement this? I guess, many people would also welcome such a feature.

More
4 years 4 months ago #285 by UksusoFF

phimy wrote: I really like UksusoFF's Faces modules. This is exactly what i've been searching for, only one additional feature is missing: When i connect a person to a (group) photo by drawing a rectangle, i want also a link in the person's media page to that photo.

Can you please implement this? I guess, many people would also welcome such a feature.

This feature already in TODO list . But waiting for webtrees 2.0 release.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #286 by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
Hello Kirill,

some time passed and your module still works fine for me. Thank you.

Today I want to forward you a question of a visitor of my site who wants to use the module, too.

Bonjour,
J'ai vu votre site Nos trois branches sur webtrees alors que je cherchais des infos pour identifier des personnes sur des photos de groupe. j'ai donc téléchargé le module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
J'ai transféré le module comme d'habitude dans ModulesV3 via FTP mais j'ai le message suvant quand je veux ouvrie la page d'administration des modules, j'ai une erreur, Fatal error: Class '\UksusoFF\webtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Pouvez vous me dire comment vous avez fait pour le faire marcher.
Merci d'avance.

Here's the translation
Hello,
I saw your site Nos trois branches on webtrees while I was looking for info to identify people in group photos. So I downloaded the module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
I transferred the module as usual in ModulesV3 via FTP but I have the following message when I want to open the modules administration page, I have an error, Fatal error: Cllass '\UksusoFF\webtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Can you tell me how you made it work?
Thank you in advance.

As she told me in a second message, she uses webtrees 1.7.9 on a server with PHP Version 5.6.40 and mysql 5.6.33. For differents reasons she isn't able to update to a newer version.

Would it work, if she download an older version of the module ? Thanks for a short reply.

regards
Andreas

Both MAUPILLÉ & RAUHUT families are using webtrees V2.1.18
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Andreas. Reason: name is confidential

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #287 by UksusoFF

Andreas wrote: I saw your site Nos trois branches on webtrees while I was looking for info to identify people in group photos. So I downloaded the module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
I transferred the module as usual in ModulesV3 via FTP but I have the following message when I want to open the modules administration page, I have an error, Fatal error: Cllass '\UksusoFF\webtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Can you tell me how you made it work?
Thank you in advance.

Can you provide full path to module.php file and which module version used?

Andreas wrote: As she told me in a second message, she uses webtrees 1.7.9 on a server with PHP Version 5.6.40 and mysql 5.6.33. For differents reasons she isn't able to update to a newer version.

Would it work, if she download an older version of the module ? Thanks for a short reply.

Seems it must work on 5.6
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by UksusoFF.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #288 by toniplanas
Replied by toniplanas on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
When installing UksusoFF's Faces module (latest version) the administration module does not open.
The log reports the following error:
/homepages/45/d279429709/htdocs/webtrees/app/Database.php:324 Class '\UksusoFF\webtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found
#0 /modules_v3/faces/module.php:49 Error("Class '\UksusoFF\webtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found")
#1 /modules_v3/faces/module.php:150 __construct()
#2 /app/Module.php:367 include('/homepages/45/d279429709/htdoc…')
#3 /admin_modules.php:38 getInstalledModules('disabled')

webtrees 1.7.16
Any suggestions?
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by toniplanas.

More
4 years 3 months ago #289 by UksusoFF

toniplanas wrote: Any suggestions?

Seems you not overwrite outdated files. Try delete modules_v3/faces folder. And unpack master to modules_v3/faces again.

More
4 years 3 months ago #290 by toniplanas
Thanks for answering.
This is not an upgrade. Is the first installation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #291 by UksusoFF

toniplanas wrote: Thanks for answering.
This is not an upgrade. Is the first installation.

Which version you try install?
If you try v2.2.1 release it's must be installed to `webtrees/modules_v3/photo_note_with_image_map` folder.
In master version module renamed to `faces` but it's not released yet because i'm not recieved any feedback how new features worked :)

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #292 by toniplanas
Wow, I was trying v2.2. but renaming the folder to "faces" Solved, thanks!
It works fine.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by toniplanas.

More
4 years 3 months ago #293 by Shemwell
Replied by Shemwell on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
The master v2.3.1 in folder "faces" works fine for me.

Barry

More
4 years 2 months ago #294 by phimy
Replied by phimy on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?

UksusoFF wrote:

phimy wrote: I really like UksusoFF's Faces modules. This is exactly what i've been searching for, only one additional feature is missing: When i connect a person to a (group) photo by drawing a rectangle, i want also a link in the person's media page to that photo.

This feature already in TODO list . But waiting for webtrees 2.0 release.

Some minutes ago i just upgraded to webtrees 2.0.1 and had to install the newest version of the faces module. It works fine, all previously input photo–person connections are preserved, and now all connections are bidirectional as i wanted it. Thank you very much again, UksusoFF. I am overwhelmed with joy.

More
4 years 2 months ago #295 by UksusoFF

phimy wrote: Some minutes ago i just upgraded to webtrees 2.0.1 and had to install the newest version of the faces module. It works fine, all previously input photo–person connections are preserved, and now all connections are bidirectional as i wanted it. Thank you very much again, UksusoFF. I am overwhelmed with joy.

Thanks for feedback :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #296 by nuxiong
Replied by nuxiong on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
Thank you for making a very beautiful plug-in, keep improving, I like it very much. But webstrees 2.0.2, mobile devices cannot add face tags.

More
4 years 1 month ago #297 by UksusoFF

nuxiong wrote: Thank you for making a very beautiful plug-in, keep improving, I like it very much. But webstrees 2.0.2, mobile devices cannot add face tags.

Add feature disabled on mobile devices. Because it's hard to doing on touchpad.
As I see facebook/vkontakte also haven't this on mobile version :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #298 by nuxiong
Replied by nuxiong on topic How to mark individuals on group photo ?
It's very slow to open the picture after installing the plug-in. Is remote JS loaded? In China, I have the legendary "wall" with Chinese characteristics. I need to "climb the ladder" to go to Google and Facebook

More
4 years 1 month ago #299 by UksusoFF

nuxiong wrote: Is remote JS loaded?

No. CDN or other remote hosts not used in 2.6.x versions.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #300 by toniplanas
Invalid JSON response
I’ve updated from webtrees 1.7.16 to 2.0.3 with faces module 2.6.1.
Faces tags and links works fine but, when accessing the configuration it gives
“DataTables warning: table id=faces-admin-config-table - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see datatables.net/tn/1”
Where can the problem come from?
Thanks!

p.s.
The debugger gives this error
Call to a member function imageUrl() on null …/modules_v4/faces/src/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php:146
#0 …/modules_v4/faces/src/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php(114): UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Http\Controllers\AdminController->prepareRow(Object(stdClass))
#1 [internal function]: UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Http\Controllers\AdminController->UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Http\Controllers\{closure}(Object(stdClass), 4)
#2 …/vendor/illuminate/support/Collection.php(1120): array_map(Object(Closure), Array, Array)
#3 …/modules_v4/faces/src/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php(115): Illuminate\Support\Collection->map(Object(Closure))
#4 …/modules_v4/faces/src/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php(40): UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Http\Controllers\AdminController->data(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#5 …/app/Http/Middleware/WrapHandler.php(66): UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Http\Controllers\AdminController->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#6 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\webtrees\Http\Middleware\WrapHandler->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
#7 …/modules_v4/faces/src/Modules/FacesModule.php(82): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#8 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): UksusoFF\webtreesModules\Faces\Modules\FacesModule->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
#9 …/app/Module/HitCountFooterModule.php(157): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#10 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\webtrees\Module\HitCountFooterModule->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
#11 …/app/Http/Middleware/CheckCsrf.php(75): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#12 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\webtrees\Http\Middleware\CheckCsrf->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
#13 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(118): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#14 …/app/Http/Middleware/Router.php(134): Middleland\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#15 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\webtrees\Http\Middleware\Router->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
#16 …/app/Http/Middleware/BootModules.php(62): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest))
#17 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\webtrees\Http\Middleware\BootModules->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Middleland\Dispatcher))
etc
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by toniplanas.