Please do NOT post requests for help here. Use the Help forum for that.

TOPIC:

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 6 days ago #341

Andreas wrote:

Klugesherz wrote: My initial question was:
Could you please clarify about the possibility to access to all the photos marked by an individual ?
Suppose, We have several photos where the same person is appears several times.
On each group photo, I have marked the individual.
Now I want to have a possibility to access to all photos where this individual has been marked ?


...........
So I suppose, that the "Goal" would be to display all photos (where the person has been identified and marked via Face module) in the Media or Album tags


This would be fine. .
@Kyrill, what do you think about this ?
Perhaps with a new data table, memorizing and linking the XREF of the individual to the XREF of the media object and it's tag-ID on this media

In master version added new optional feature - tab on person page.
This tab should show all photos where person marked.
Please give me some feedback on it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 6 days ago #342

UksusoFF wrote: In master version added new optional feature - tab on person page.
This tab should show all photos where person marked.


Hi,

Sorry perhaps I didn't understand your last information.

I didn't find this new optional feature - tab on person page.
Could you clarify ?

Here a go my last experience
I'm using
* WebTrees : 2.0.6
* Faces : 2.6.3

I have activated again the feature "Link"


Afterwards, I just downloaded a new pictures where 2 individual are present: Joseph + Viktorin
The picture has been added to an event of Joseph
Then I have marked Joseph + Viktorin in this picture

Observation
On the "Media" or "Album" Tabs, of Paul, the picture is there :-)
On the "Media" or "Album" Tabs of Viktorin, there is no picture.

Conclusion
The first issue has been fixed: (Highlighted some topics above)
1) With : "activated link" set
When I map an individual in a Photo.
Face module will create a new "Media object" for each person marked in the photo

However, relative to the "nice to have" (and of course possible solution) all photos (where the person has been identified and marked via Face module) are not in all respective Media or Album tags of the individual persons

Would i have missed something ?

Thank you for your great work and feedback

Christian
WebTrees 2.0 hosted on LWS
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Klugesherz.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 6 days ago #343

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 6 days ago #344

Awesome !!!!
Great and amazing :-)
Works perfectly

Many many thanks for this nice module
WebTrees 2.0 hosted on LWS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 5 days ago #345

UksusoFF wrote: @Klugesherz
Use this version: github.com/UksusoFF/webtrees-faces/archive/master.zip


Hi Kyrill,

I copied your newest version over my existing one and now I'm missing a button when adding a new child.
In the control paneel your modul doesn't appear.

Have a look at my request / message .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andreas.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 5 days ago #346

Andreas wrote:

UksusoFF wrote: @Klugesherz
Use this version: github.com/UksusoFF/webtrees-faces/archive/master.zip


Hi Kyrill,

I copied your newest version over my existing one and now I'm missing a button when adding a new child.

Have a look at my request / message .

Try to disable module. It's show?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 5 days ago #347

Sorry, I just recognized, that it is not shown in the admin panel.
I will replace it with the Original.zip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andreas.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 5 days ago #348

Andreas wrote: Sorry, I just recognized, that it is not shown in the admin panel.
I will replace it with the Original.zip

Module can be disabled here: Modules => Individual page => Tabs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 3 days ago #349

Rymwid wrote: Hi,
Thank you for a very useful add-on.

I've read a topic, but haven't found a solution for me.
I had enabled a 'Create links' option and then I tried to mark some people on photos.

I can see marks on photo but no media links were created.

Thank you for your help.


I seem to be having this problem too. I'm on the latest versions, webtrees 2.0.6 and faces 2.6.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 1 day ago #350

miqrogroove wrote: I seem to be having this problem too. I'm on the latest versions, webtrees 2.0.6 and faces 2.6.3.

github.com/UksusoFF/webtrees-faces/issue...suecomment-647998767

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 1 day ago #351

I think we are confusing two different bugs now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 1 day ago #352

miqrogroove wrote: I think we are confusing two different bugs now.

Please try master version and create issue with steps to reproduce if still exists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 1 day ago #353

I'm using one of the patches mentioned earlier for that bug. It would be easier for me if there was a new version released instead of installing the latest release and then searching for patches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 1 week 1 day ago #354

miqrogroove wrote: I'm using one of the patches mentioned earlier for that bug. It would be easier for me if there was a new version released instead of installing the latest release and then searching for patches.

Just download master version. It's contains all fixes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 20 hours ago #355

UksusoFF wrote: Just download master version. It's contains all fixes.

Hi Kyrill,

as I have some time, I'll start to have a look on your module. As I see there are lot of changings.

Actually I'm using webtrees v2.0.6 and I installed your actual master version of faces created 24-06-2020.


I looked around and I found how to activate the new functionality.

I started with activating all options.

And looked at some of my pictures.

For images with face tags already exiting all seemed as usual.


But what about images with no tags? How can I add tags to new photos ?
like this one wt.rauhut.eu/tree/GAC.ged/media/M9971/Ac...Maupiler-Ecouche-jpg

it shows this:



By the way. Can you give me a short information what these options mean ?



Do you intend to write some lines of help about the settings and details of your module ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andreas.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 19 hours ago #356

Andreas wrote: But what about images with no tags? How can I add tags to new photos ?
like this one wt.rauhut.eu/tree/GAC.ged/media/M9971/Ac...Maupiler-Ecouche-jpg

it shows this:

Seem it's a bug in "Read XMP data" feature. Try to disable it.
You see 'undefined' on all images without faces or only with spaces in media filename?
Also please go to Control panel -> Website preferences and show your data folder config.

Andreas wrote: By the way. Can you give me a short information what these options mean ?



Do you intend to write some lines of help about the settings and details of your module ?

This features used only after import new GEDCOM files for repair relations with media.
If you see missed data on module config page you can try this for found it by filenames.
But strongly recommend create database backup before it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by UksusoFF.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 19 hours ago #357

UksusoFF wrote: Seem it's a bug in "Read XMP data" feature. Try to disable it.
You see 'undefined' on all images without faces or only with spaces in media filename?


Thanks for your quick reply.

As all my media files have spaces in their filename, I created a new media with a file with no space in the filename.
Even this one showed the 'undefined' on it.

When disabling the "Read XMP data" feature, all is fine.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 17 hours ago #358

Andreas wrote: Even this one showed the 'undefined' on it.

When disabling the "Read XMP data" feature, all is fine.

Please go to Control panel -> Website preferences and show your data folder config.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 8 hours ago #359

As I'm using two identic webtrees systems on my server (V1.7.17 and V2.0.6), the media has to be shared and is placed outside the initial /data folder.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? 4 days 6 hours ago #360

  • bertkoor
  • bertkoor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold
  • Gold
  • Greetings from Utrecht, Holland
  • Posts: 1934

Andreas wrote: As I'm using two identic webtrees systems on my server (V1.7.17 and V2.0.6), the media has to be shared and is placed outside the initial /data folder.


For v2 that's not an option, but v1.7 should allow it. So can you try to put them in the v2 data folder and point the v1.7 instance there as well?
stamboom.BertKoor.nl runs on webtrees v1.7.13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum