Please do NOT post requests for help here. Use the Help forum for that.

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Relationships Chart ERROR

Relationships Chart ERROR 1 year 3 months ago #1

• Covis
  • New
Hello, I have come across a problem with RELATIONSHIPS CHARTS query. I have the same site running on my "Local Host"andRelationships Chart works fine ( I even used the same 2 people to relate.

here is the information after I hit the "VIEW"button. I have changed the real website name to "site" . I hope someone can assist.

/srv/disk15/2550480/www/site/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /srv/disk15/2550480/www/site/webtrees/vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls #0 unknown:unknown ErrorException("/srv/disk15/2550480/www/ site/webtrees /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls") #1 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 each([array]) #2 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:130 extractPaths('I597') #3 /app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:67 shortestPaths('I64', 'I597') #4 /relationship.php:56 calculateRelationships([Individual I64@1], [Individual I597@1], 0, false)[/color]

Regards,
Covis...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relationships Chart ERROR 1 year 3 months ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
I guess you are using PHP 7.2 with webtrees 1.7.9

webtrees 1.7.9 only officially supported PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7.0 - the only versions that were available at the time it was released.

This is just a warning. You can suppress it by editing the file includes/session.php and finding a line like this.

error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT | E_NOTICE | E_DEPRECATED)

Remove the "| E_DEPRECATED"
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Relationships Chart ERROR 1 year 3 months ago #3

• Covis
  • New
Hello fisharebest, With prompt replies from yourself and bertkoor. I was able to change the php version with a sucessful result. Thank you for your help
Regards, Covis
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Covis.

[SOLVED] Relationships Chart ERROR 1 year 3 months ago #4

• Covis
  • New
Problem solved.