Web based family history software

Question [SOLVED] "Relationship to Me" feature not working

More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by mlsla
I am using webtrees 1.7.4
My site: www.familysow.org/webtrees/
When I go to CHARTS > RELATIONSHIP TO ME I get the following:

/mnt/stor08-wc1-ord1/694335/726623/www.familysow.org/web/content/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /mnt/stor08-wc1-ord1/694335/726623/www.familysow.org/web/content/webtrees/vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls #0 unknown:unknown ErrorException("/mnt/stor08-wc1-ord1/694335/726623/www.familysow.org/web/content/webtrees/vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls") #1 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 each([array]) #2 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:130 extractPaths('I83') #3 /app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:52 shortestPaths('I85', 'I83') #4 /relationship.php:50 calculateRelationships([Individual I85@2], [Individual I83@2], false)

This feature use to work but now it doesn't. I've played with different themes but get the same error. My technical skills are limited but I can follow directions. I've tried a few onlinle suggestions but with no success.

Any thoughts? Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic "Relationship to Me" feature not working
1.7.4 works with all the versions of PHP **that existed at the time it was released**.

Since then, there have been several new versions of PHP.

Your server has upgraded to one of these newer versions of PHP.

You need to upgrade to the latest version of webtrees.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by mlsla
Problem solved.

More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by mlsla
Replied by mlsla on topic "Relationship to Me" feature not working
Thanks Greg. That did the trick. Really appreciate the quick reply.