Please do NOT post requests for help here. Use the Help forum for that.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Praise to the webtrees developers and community. 2 weeks 3 days ago #1

• gudjonsi
  • gudjonsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
I would like to praise everyone involved in the open source community of webtrees both the developers and forum supporters for their excellent effort in making webtrees such a fantastic software solution for geneology with a ton of great features and with impressive improvements taking place on a regularly basis.

I'm a relative new user of webtrees and with very little knowledge and experience geneology or for that matter in web development so I am astonished with all that this community offers for geneology enthusiast.

A great thanks to all the developers and supporters of webtrees.
Gudjon
PHP 8.0, webtrees 2.1.2, JustLight Theme 2.2.0, Fancy Imagebar 2.2.0, Fancy Research Links 2.2.0, webtrees-simple-menu 1.1, webtrees-fan-chart 2.4.0, webtrees-pedigree-chart 1.4.0, webtrees-descendants-chart 1.2.0 and other webtrees custom modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gudjonsi.

Praise to the webtrees developers and community. 2 weeks 3 days ago #2

• jprause
I suggest that you publish your praise at GenSoftReviews - www.gensoftreviews.com/?p=1244.
webtrees developers deserve it.
Josef

webhosting:-- webtrees 2.0.23, PHP version 7.4.28, MySQL 8.0.22, testing webtrees 2.1.0-beta.2
local desktop:-- webtrees 2.1.1, PHP version 7.4.28, MySQL 8.0.28, Apache2 2.4.41, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 64bit

Last edit: by jprause.

Praise to the webtrees developers and community. 2 weeks 2 days ago #3

• gudjonsi
  • gudjonsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
Thanks Josef for your suggestion, I will share my praise on GenSoftReviews for webtrees and I totally agree the developers deserve it.
Gudjon
PHP 8.0, webtrees 2.1.2, JustLight Theme 2.2.0, Fancy Imagebar 2.2.0, Fancy Research Links 2.2.0, webtrees-simple-menu 1.1, webtrees-fan-chart 2.4.0, webtrees-pedigree-chart 1.4.0, webtrees-descendants-chart 1.2.0 and other webtrees custom modules.

Praise to the webtrees developers and community. 2 weeks 2 days ago #4

• Peter_S
  • Away
I also submitted a review and can only encourage other enthusiastic webtrees users to do the same.
www.gensoftreviews.com/?p=1244
Peter

webtrees 2.1.2, vesta modules, chart modules of magicsunday, extended family of hartenthaler
PHP 8.0, MySQL 8.0.16
Webhosting: genonline.de

Praise to the webtrees developers and community. 1 week 2 days ago #5

• olor
  • chen guo

I also submitted a review and can only encourage other enthusiastic webtrees users to do the same.
www.gensoftreviews.com/?p=1244

Thanks for the contribution of Greg. Let's run this community together and let our webrees take the lead in the software industry! I have gone to gensoftreviews.com made comments!

• Page: