Web based family history software

I have developed a range of add-ons for webtrees available only from my kiwitrees.net web site: kiwitrees.net/simpl-add-ons/ . For any queries related to those items contact me direct from that site.

Question Customized install - Reason for fatal error?

• adem_genc
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by adem_genc
Hello,

The reason for this error is that?

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND l_type LIKE 'CHIL' AND l_from LIKE 'A2'' at line 1' in D:\www\www\webtrees\library\WT\DBStatement.php:88
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: PDOStatement-&gt;execute()
#1 D:\www\www\webtrees\library\WT\DBStatement.php(88): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 D:\www\www\webtrees\library\WT\DBStatement.php(100): WT_DBStatement-&gt;__call('execute', Array)
#3 D:\www\www\webtrees\library\WT\DBStatement.php(100): WT_DBStatement-&gt;execute()
#4 D:\www\www\webtrees\modules_v3\simpl_cousins\module.php(92): WT_DBStatement-&gt;__call('fetchAll', Array)
#5 D:\www\www\webtrees\modules_v3\simpl_cousins\module.php(92): WT_DBStatement-&gt;fetchAll(2)
#6 D:\www\www\webtrees\individual.php(258): simpl_cousins_WT_Module-&gt;getTabContent()
#7 {main}
thrown in <b>D:\www\www\webtrees\library\WT\DBStatement.php</b> on line <b>88</b><br />

Adem

webtrees 2.1.16
PHP Version: 8.0
MySQL Version: 10.3.37-MariaDB - MariaDB Server

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ToyGuy
  • Live like it's Christmas every day - Santa Stephen
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #2 by ToyGuy
Adem
Your signature states you are using webtrees v1.3.1. Is this so? If it is, please upgrade and test your system again. If you have, be sure you don't have mixed files and that you completely replaced the older version with the new files and code.
If it is necessary to repost, please advise us how to duplicate this error. Where were you in the program? What were you attempting to do? ETC.

EDIT: simpl_cousins_WT_Module->getTabContent
You are using a custom module. If you did upgrade, did you also upgrade this module?
Thanks.

Santa Stephen the Fabled Santa
Latest webtrees at MyArnolds.com
Hosted by webtreesonline.com , a division of GeneHosts LLC
MacOS 10.6.8, Apache 2.2+, PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.5.28
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ToyGuy.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #3 by kiwi
Adem

Stephen's questions are quite right (you really should upgrade to 1.3.2 as soon as possible) BUT, it will not fix this problem. So we can still help, I hope.

I have moved this topic to the simpl_add-ons category, as that is where the error appears (in simpl_cousins), but I suspect the problem is either incorrect or missing data.

The code
Code:
AND l_type LIKE 'CHIL' AND l_from LIKE '
appears in four places in the module, so it is hard to be certain which causes the problem.

But clearly it is the 'A2' that is the issue. That should be a Xref for one of the families. Is "A2" a correct reference for your family records?

EDIT: I can see that A2 is correct. Have you used "Check for errors" in administration to see if you have any broken links?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by kiwi.

• adem_genc
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by adem_genc
Replied by adem_genc on topic Customized install - Reason for fatal error?
English Family->Turkish Aile "A2" a family
This error available in all areas

Now, no error, Disabled Simpl cousins

Thanks

webtrees 2.1.16
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by kiwi
Adem

In the last few hours since your report we had another report identical to yours. webtrees.net/index.php/en/forum/26-the-s...dual-pages-disappear

As a result I found a problem in that version of simpl_cousins. You can either download a copy of the replacement from that discussion (post #10), or in an hour or so there will be a new version at my kiwitrees site.

• adem_genc
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by adem_genc
Replied by adem_genc on topic Customized install - Reason for fatal error?
Okay, thank you very much

webtrees 2.1.16