Whilst small files can be uploaded to forum posts, if you have a custom theme or module to contribute please add it on the "Add-ons" page.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Joomla component, first inlog fails 8 years 7 months ago #1

• gerben5111
  • gerben5111's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hello I installed the Joomla component com_jwebtrees_2.1.0.zip in Joomla_2.5.7-Stable-Full_Package-Dutch. In fact it is some kind of Iframe, which makes it possible to put the webtree on the homepage (firts page) of Joomla. I installed it in a subdirectory 'webtrees' of the public_html folder. The setting are set right. It works fine, but one very annoying thing:

This happens all the time: on first inlog.. it throws you out and you have to login again.. this make newcomers disappointed and they won't try again because they think it does not work..

can someone help me out?

if I directly login on the subdirectory.. www.familiealberda.nl/webtrees/ then this problem does not appear and the login works fine on first time..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joomla component, first inlog fails 8 years 7 months ago #2

• vytux
you should contact the developers of the Joomla component as the developers of webtrees does not support or recommend the use of Joomla components in relation to webtrees
Vytautas

webtrees 1.7.9 (MODS: vytux_cousins, vytux_gallery3, vytux_pages, fancy_imagebar, fancy_treeview, Ancestral fan chart)
PHP 7.1.2, MySQL 5.7.17 x86_64 GPL, Nginx (mainline)
ged.vytux.com
Help translate Vytux Modules at translate.vytux.com/

Joomla component, first inlog fails 8 years 7 months ago #3

• ToyGuy
  • Live like it's Christmas every day - Santa Stephen
Although there is no reason for further comment, I have moved this thread to a more appropriate forum ➪ Customizing
Santa Stephen the Fabled Santa
Latest webtrees at MyArnolds.com
Hosted by webtreesonline.com , a division of GeneHosts LLC
MacOS 10.6.8, Apache 2.2+, PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.5.28

• Page: