This Help forum is for issues relates to webtrees 1.7. For issues related to webtrees 2.0, please use that forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page:

TOPIC:

List all persons with GEDCOM-Tag like _DNA 3 weeks 3 days ago #1

• HonkXL
  • HonkXL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior
  • Junior
Hi,

is it possible to create a list that shows all persons with an special GEDCOM Tag?

Reason for my question:
I want to create a list with all individuals that have the GEDCOM tag "_DNA". And a list with all individuals where a postal address is entered.

I found no way to create a report like this. Is this possible in webtrees? Or maybe with an plugin?

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

List all persons with GEDCOM-Tag like _DNA 3 weeks 3 days ago #2

Hi Thomas,

is it possible to create a list that shows all persons with an special GEDCOM Tag?

With "Advanced search" you can at least search and display the individuals with the corresponding tag:
Advanced search -> Add more fields -> DNA markers
If you enter a space as a search criterion, all entries seem to be found (although I don't know if this is actually the "correct placeholder" for it).
[edit] this is not correct: may your DNA-Markers has a unified string to search? Or someone else knows the global placeholder?

It's not a regular list, but maybe this will help you a bit.

Unfortunately I cannot help you with the corresponding postal addresses.

Dieter
Dieter
Schmidt ⚭ Schwab (Sudetenland) | Hauer ⚭ Bühler (Bayern / BW) | Маринов ⚭ Шаламанова (BG)
webtrees 1.7.16 & 2.0.0 | PHP 7.3.0 | MySQL 5.6.42 | Apache 2.4.37 | SunOS 5.10

Last edit: by ungeahnt. Reason: global placeholder?

List all persons with GEDCOM-Tag like _DNA 3 weeks 3 days ago #3

btw: is it possible to copy the search results to the clipping card (with one click)?
Dieter
Schmidt ⚭ Schwab (Sudetenland) | Hauer ⚭ Bühler (Bayern / BW) | Маринов ⚭ Шаламанова (BG)
webtrees 1.7.16 & 2.0.0 | PHP 7.3.0 | MySQL 5.6.42 | Apache 2.4.37 | SunOS 5.10

List all persons with GEDCOM-Tag like _DNA 2 weeks 6 days ago #4

• nwagers
  • Away
  • New
  • New
It looks like the advance search uses SQL wildcards, so I think you can list all data from a certain field with %

List all persons with GEDCOM-Tag like _DNA 2 weeks 5 days ago #5

• HonkXL
  • HonkXL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior
  • Junior
It works with the advanced search -> here I can add the field "DNA marker" or every other field.
But: % is not working.
The right code for everything is .*

By fault I entered just * and got this instead of a search result:

/public_html/app/Statement.php:85 SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1139 Got error 'nothing to repeat at offset 33' from regexp #0 /app/Statement.php:85 PDOException("SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1139 Got error 'nothing to repeat at offset 33' from regexp") #1 /app/Controller/AdvancedSearchController.php:651 execute([array]) #2 /app/Controller/AdvancedSearchController.php:64 advancedSearch() #3 /search_advanced.php:23 __construct()

• Page: