This Help forum is for issues relates to webtrees 1.7. For issues related to webtrees 2.0, please use that forum.
Before asking for help please read "Requesting Help and Suggestions" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Site doesn´t work after deleting records in wt_site_access_rule 3 months 22 hours ago #1

• Rheydter
  • Rheydter's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
accidentally i deleted almost all the records in wt_site_access_rule. Now there is no more access to my webtrees. Restoring a backup
doesn´t work - stops with: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `wt_block`.Same, when i try to import backup into a new database.
Maybe this is more an issue of my hosting provider ?
How can i regain acces to my Site ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rheydter. Reason: incomplete headline

Site doesn´t work after deleting records in wt_site_access_rule 3 months 22 hours ago #2

• bertkoor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Greetings from Utrecht, Holland
stamboom.BertKoor.nl runs on webtrees v1.7.13

Site doesn´t work after deleting records in wt_site_access_rule 3 months 20 hours ago #3

• bertkoor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Greetings from Utrecht, Holland
Another approach: look in the table what content is there currently. If it's just one row: that's your browser. Set the "rule" column to "allow" and you have let yourself in. Then you can add the patterns for other browsers (see link in prev post) by hand in the control panel.

If there are multiple rows: delete them again and visit a page. You should have one again, being your attempt to see the page.
stamboom.BertKoor.nl runs on webtrees v1.7.13

• Page: