Web based family history software

Solved Connexion impossible

• Philippe
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by Philippe
Connexion impossible was created by Philippe
Bonjour,
Bêtement je me suis coupé l'herbe sous les pieds, j'ai paramétré que "L'administrateur décidera si un login est nécessaire" dans les paramètres de connexion à mon site, et depuis je ne peux plus me connecter, à la page de login j'ai une erreur 404.
Pouvez-vous m'aider à me reconnecter à mon site et remettre le bon paramétrage de connexion ?

Translate

Hello,
Stupidly I pulled the rug out from under my feet, I configured that "The administrator will decide if a login is necessary" in the connection parameters to my site, and since then I can no longer connect, to the page of login I have a 404 error.
Can you help me reconnect to my site and put the correct connection settings back?

Philippe

webtrees : V2.1.1
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Philippe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic Connexion impossible
These two things are not connected.

a) Change the setting "welcome message"

b) 404 error

Try re-installing all the webtrees files?

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• Philippe
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #3 by Philippe
Replied by Philippe on topic Connexion impossible
Je viens de recharger la 1.7.18 et j'ai exactement le même problème. J'ai vérifié aussi si ce n'était pas le cache de mon PC ou de ma box internet, en les vidant, mais même constat.

Translate
I just reloaded 1.7.18 and have the exact same problem. I also checked if it was not the cache of my PC or my internet box, by emptying them, but same finding.

Philippe

• Philippe
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #4 by Philippe
Je viens de passer mon site en 2.0.16 et ... ça fonctionne de nouveau.
Reste maintenant pour moi, d'adapter mon site à cette version, jusqu'à présent j'hésitais car beaucoup de modules que j'utilisais ne sont pas reconduit.

Translate
I just upgraded my site to 2.0.16 and ... it works again.
It is now up to me to adapt my site to this version, until now I was hesitant because many of the modules I was using are not renewed.

Philippe

More
2 years 6 months ago #5 by hermann
Replied by hermann on topic Connexion impossible
Are you still missing custom modules in 2.0? Which one? There are now so many modules available and the quality is better than ever before.

Hermann
Designer of the custom module "Extended Family"

webtrees 2.1.19 (all custom modules installed, PHP 8.2, MariaDB 10.6) @ ahnen.hartenthaler.eu

• Philippe
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #6 by Philippe
En version 1.7 il existait un module dans la barre latérale, développé par André Dumas (il me semble) qui permettait d'avoir un défilé des faits historiques qui se sont produit durant la vie de l'individu. C'était le module "My Historical News".
Mais surtout ce qui manque en 2.0 c'est la possibilité de travailler avec les SOSA. Jon48 avait développé un ensemble de modules sur cela ; chaque utilisateur pouvait définir son "de cujus" ayant ainsi sa propre numérotation SOSA ; Ces modules permettait aussi de voir très rapidement et simplement si un individu était parmi nos SOSA (affichage sur la fiche de l'individu à côté du nom, mais aussi dans l'onglet Famille), et dans un arbre de 22000 individus avec des familles qui se croisent sur plusieurs générations c'est bien utile ; Ces modules permettait aussi de faire des recherches des SOSA manquants, ...etc.
Je ne doute pas que la version 2.0 est encore jeune et que beaucoup de modules arriverons un jour ou l'autre.

Translate
In version 1.7 there was a module in the sidebar, developed by André Dumas (it seems to me) which allowed to have a parade of historical facts which occurred during the life of the individual. It was the "My Historical News" module.
But above all what is lacking in 2.0 is the possibility of working with the SOSA. Jon48 had developed a set of modules on this; each user could define his "de cujus" thus having his own SOSA numbering; These modules also made it possible to see very quickly and simply if an individual was among our SOSA (display on the individual's file next to the name, but also in the Family tab), and in a tree of 22,000 individuals with families. that cross over several generations is very useful; These modules also made it possible to search for missing SOSA, ... etc.
I have no doubt that version 2.0 is still young and that a lot of modules will arrive one day or another.

Philippe

Moderators: makitso