This Help forum is for issues relates to webtrees 1.7. For issues related to webtrees 2.0, please use that forum.
Before asking for help please read "Requesting Help and Suggestions" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Error on "/app/Tree.php:453 DomainException("")" 2 weeks 2 days ago #1

• Luenissla
  • Luenissla's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Greg and everyone,
yes, unfortunately I am still using 1.7.19 because I now have 167 files in the Bergisches Datenpool. Among them is a particularly large file, so that the automatic backup before updating after 4.7.19 did not work either. I had to skip the backup, then it worked. Because of the large installation, I have not yet dared to make the jump to 2.1.

But now I have an unusual error that occurs when importing a file that has been exported from MyHeritage. After removing the media links, it works.

The error message is this:

"/www/htdocs/w01813e8/PoolWT/app/Tree.php:377
#0 /app/Tree.php:453 DomainException("")
#1 /admin_trees_manage.php:143 create('VK Schalksmuehle-2019-12-07.ge...', 'VK Schalksmuehle-2019-12-07.ge...')"

The specified file is not the file to be re-imported! A side effect of this error is that an entry without a link remains in the listing, which I can only delete directly in the database.

Perhaps the file from the export of MH has inadequacies that may also be of significance for version 2.

Greg, I will send you the file directly. Maybe you have some time to look at it.
Best regards
Hans-Joachim (Lünenschloß)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error on "/app/Tree.php:453 DomainException("")" 2 weeks 2 days ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I do not think there is a problem with the file.

But perhaps there is a problem with the file name.

Perhaps you have two files with the same name, but different upper/lower case?

Try giving it a completely new/different name.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Error on "/app/Tree.php:453 DomainException("")" 2 weeks 2 days ago #3

• Luenissla

"Perhaps you have two files with the same name, but different upper/lower case?"

Then Webtrees gives me a hint and asks if I want to import the file with the different name.
The file name shown in the message "'VK Schalksmuehle-2019-12-07.ge...'" belongs to another file, so it has a different gedcom_id.

I forgot to mention that the import of the MH file does not go through completely.
Best regards

Last edit: by Luenissla.

Error on "/app/Tree.php:453 DomainException("")" 2 weeks 2 days ago #4

• Luenissla
Hello Greg,
thanks for the quick response.
The case can be closed.
Best regards

• Page: