Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 fails 2 months 6 days ago #1

• Roxxor
  • Roxxor's Avatar Topic Author
  • New
  • New
Hi,
my automatic updates always failed and I had to push the files manually. It crashes when copying files. Now is the first time I checked the log what actually happens.
I am using debian 10 with nginx. Log is attached.

File Attachment:

File Name: crash.txt
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Roxxor.

Upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 fails 2 months 6 days ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
This error message is confusing.

It shows something that should only happen if you had a mix of old and new files.

It shows that webtrees is trying to generate the menus - which it would not normally do on a POST (update) request.
Although it might happen if there was an error, and webtrees was trying to generate a friendly error page.

So, my interpretation of this error is that

a) an error happened while copying files.
b) webtrees tried to display an error message, but failed because it had a mix of old/new files.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 fails 2 months 6 days ago #3

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> It crashes when copying files.

What happens, exactly?
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 fails 2 months 6 days ago #4

• Roxxor
  • New
  • New
It gets stuck at copying files and stays in maintenance mode.

Upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.0.7 fails 1 week 3 days ago #5

• Roxxor
  • New
  • New
For me somehow again the upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.0.7 failed.
Here the log:
Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Fisharebest\Webtrees\Individual::tag() in /var/www/webtrees/app/Fact.php:418 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/webtrees/app/GedcomRecord.php(827): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Fact->tag() #1 /var/www/webtrees/app/Individual.php(780): Fisharebest\Webtrees\GedcomRecord->facts(Array, false, 0) #2 /var/www/webtrees/app/Module/FamilyGroupReportModule.php(68): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Individual->spouseFamilies() #3 /var/www/webtrees/app/Module/ReportsMenuModule.php(99): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Module\FamilyGroupReportModule->getReportMenu(Object(Fisharebest\Webtrees\Individual)) #4 [internal function]: Fisharebest\Webtrees\Module\ReportsMenuModule::Fisharebest\Webtrees\Module\{closure}(Object(Fisharebest\Webtrees\Module\FamilyGroupReportModule), 'family_group_re...') #5 /var/www/webtrees/vendor/illuminate/support/Collection.php(1120): array_map(Object(Closure), Array, Array) #6 /var/www/webtrees/app/Module/ReportsMenuModule.php(100): Illuminate\Support\Collection->map(Object(Closure)) #7 /var/www/

/var/www/webtrees/app/Fact.php: 418

• Page: