Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Default blocks error 2 weeks 2 days ago #1

• resist
  • resist's Avatar Topic Author
  • New
  • New
Dear fisharebest,

I was trying to reset/set the deafult blocks of one of my tree (actually I have only one). I couldn't figure out how can I, I can change the settings for only for new trees.

Anyway, I removed all the blocks, and now I run into an error, possible bug. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you for your work and time!

version: 2.0.9
route: admin/trees/default-blocks

trace:
Call to a member function name() on null …/app/Services/HomePageService.php:230

#0 …/app/Http/RequestHandlers/TreePageDefaultEdit.php(61): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Services\HomePageService->checkDefaultTreeBlocksExist()
#1 …/app/Http/Middleware/WrapHandler.php(83): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\RequestHandlers\TreePageDefaultEdit->handle()
#2 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\WrapHandler->process()
#3 …/app/Http/Middleware/AuthAdministrator.php(52): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#4 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\AuthAdministrator->process()
#5 …/app/Http/Middleware/CheckCsrf.php(75): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#6 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\CheckCsrf->process()
#7 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(118): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#8 …/app/Http/Middleware/Router.php(166): Middleland\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#9 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\Router->process()
#10 …/app/Http/Middleware/BootModules.php(62): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#11 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\BootModules->process()
#12 …/app/Http/Middleware/LoadRoutes.php(76): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#13 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\LoadRoutes->process()
#14 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseTransaction.php(45): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#15 …/vendor/illuminate/database/Concerns/ManagesTransactions.php(29): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseTransaction::Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\{closure}()
#16 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseTransaction.php(46): Illuminate\Database\Connection->transaction()
#17 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseTransaction->process()
#18 …/app/Http/Middleware/DoHousekeeping.php(74): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#19 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\DoHousekeeping->process()
#20 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseTheme.php(70): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#21 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseTheme->process()
#22 …/app/Http/Middleware/CheckForMaintenanceMode.php(51): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#23 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\CheckForMaintenanceMode->process()
#24 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseLanguage.php(73): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#25 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseLanguage->process()
#26 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseSession.php(71): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#27 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseSession->process()
#28 …/app/Http/Middleware/UpdateDatabaseSchema.php(58): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#29 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UpdateDatabaseSchema->process()
#30 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseDebugbar.php(67): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#31 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseDebugbar->process()
#32 …/app/Http/Middleware/UseDatabase.php(117): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#33 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\UseDatabase->process()
#34 …/app/Http/Middleware/BadBotBlocker.php(212): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#35 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\BadBotBlocker->process()
#36 …/app/Http/Middleware/RegisterFactories.php(72): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#37 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\RegisterFactories->process()
#38 …/vendor/middlewares/client-ip/src/ClientIp.php(81): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#39 …/app/Http/Middleware/ClientIp.php(47): Middlewares\ClientIp->process()
#40 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\ClientIp->process()
#41 …/app/Http/Middleware/HandleExceptions.php(90): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#42 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\HandleExceptions->process()
#43 …/app/Http/Middleware/BaseUrl.php(77): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#44 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\BaseUrl->process()
#45 …/app/Http/Middleware/ReadConfigIni.php(69): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#46 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\ReadConfigIni->process()
#47 …/app/Http/Middleware/SecurityHeaders.php(47): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#48 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\SecurityHeaders->process()
#49 …/app/Http/Middleware/EmitResponse.php(57): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#50 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\EmitResponse->process()
#51 …/app/Http/Middleware/PhpEnvironment.php(49): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#52 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(136): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\PhpEnvironment->process()
#53 …/vendor/oscarotero/middleland/src/Dispatcher.php(118): Middleland\Dispatcher->handle()
#54 …/index.php(57): Middleland\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#55 {main}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by resist.

Default blocks error 1 week 5 days ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'm guessing that you have disabled one or more of the default blocks.

I've just coded a fix for this.

Until then, try to enable all the blocks and try again.
After you do that, the error should go.
Then you can disable any unwanted blocks.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Default blocks error 1 week 4 days ago #3

• resist
  • resist's Avatar Topic Author
  • New
  • New
Thank you for the fix. I used my DB backup to fix my installation.

I couldn't figure out how can I change the default blocks of home page because the Hungraioan translation was misleading.

Last edit: by resist.
  • Page: