Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Illustrate Historical Facts -Illustrate Historical Facts - 5 days 22 hours ago #1

• djaydjay
  • djaydjay's Avatar Topic Author
Bonjour,

Je souhaiterai, ajouter à la liste des faits historiques (français) des illustrations (photos de présidents / portraits de rois etc ..).

Je parviens à ajouter ces vignettes dans la "zone NOTE": est-il possible de les ajouter dans la colonne de gauche (type) ?

Si oui, comme écrire la ligne de code que j'utilise actuellement:
"1 EVEN Charles de Gaulle\n2 TYPE V° REPUBLIQUE - 1° Président\n2 DATE 8 JAN 1959\n2 NOTE fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle\n2 NOTE www.elysee.fr/charles-de-gaulle\n2 OBJE @X12@",

Remerciements

Salutations

Hello,

I would like to add illustrations (photos of presidents / portraits of kings etc.) to the list of historical facts (French).

I manage to add these thumbnails in the "NOTE area": is it possible to add them in the left column (type)?

If so, like writing the line of code I'm currently using:

"1 EVEN Charles de Gaulle\n2 TYPE V° REPUBLIQUE - 1° Président\n2 DATE 8 JAN 1959\n2 NOTE fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle\n2 NOTE www.elysee.fr/charles-de-gaulle\n2 OBJE @X12@",

Thanks

Greetings
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Illustrate Historical Facts -Illustrate Historical Facts - 5 days 4 hours ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> is it possible to add them in the left column (type)?

I do not think there is an easy way to do this.

The "type" is text - there is no way to add HTML.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: