Before asking for help please read "Requesting Help and Suggestions" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to batch delete unused geographic data without latitude and longitude? 2 weeks 5 days ago #1

• xmlf
  • xmlf's Avatar Topic Author
There are a large number of unused place names without latitude and longitude in my database, how to delete them in batches?
I've tried exporting the data and then importing the data, but the exported file content is empty.
Wang Family Website of Suining County, China
www.snwsjz.com
A family tree website that is customized, more humanized and convenient for users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to batch delete unused geographic data without latitude and longitude? 2 weeks 4 days ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Control panel -> Geographic data -> Delete unused locations.

Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net
Attachments:

How to batch delete unused geographic data without latitude and longitude? 2 weeks 4 days ago #3

• xmlf
  • xmlf's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you very much. I'm using version 2.0.19 now, and I don't have this function yet. Thank you again for your guidance.
Wang Family Website of Suining County, China
www.snwsjz.com
A family tree website that is customized, more humanized and convenient for users.

• Page: