Web based family history software

Question 500 error after upgrading to 2.1.7

• maxjacobi
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #1 by maxjacobi
500 error after upgrading to 2.1.7 was created by maxjacobi
I upgraded to 2.1.7 today, and everything went fine (installation on webpage was successful), but when I tried navigating to other parts of the website, it gave me an http 500 error.
I followed the instructions on the bottom of this page ( webtrees.net/faq/500/ ) to enable output of PHP errors. After that I got this, trying to request any page of the website:

Warning: require(/www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php81/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Warning: require(/www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php81/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php81/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w01b4a32/genealogie.maxjacobi.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Any help on this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fisharebest
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 6 months ago #2 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic 500 error after upgrading to 2.1.7
These errors suggest missing files.

Try copying all the files to the server again.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• maxjacobi
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #3 by maxjacobi
Replied by maxjacobi on topic 500 error after upgrading to 2.1.7
Did that, didn't fix it. Or are these files also missing in the downloaded 2.1.7 zip file? This is the directory they should be located in:
Attachments:

• fisharebest
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 6 months ago #4 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic 500 error after upgrading to 2.1.7
The error says you are missing this file:

vendor/symfony/polyfill-php81/bootstrap.php

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net