Web based family history software

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.5.x). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.

Question Argument 1 passed to WT_Controller_Familybook::pri

• KosherJava
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by KosherJava
This is with the latest git
Code:
[18-Sep-2014 13:34:11 America/New_York] PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WT_Controller_Familybook::print_descendency() must be an instance of WT_Individual, null given, called in /wt/library/WT/Controller/Familybook.php on line 116 and defined in /wt/family/library/WT/Controller/Familybook.php on line 83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic Argument 1 passed to WT_Controller_Familybook::pri
It would be really helpful if you could post these on the github issue tracker, rather than the forum.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• KosherJava
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by KosherJava
I will try to do that next time. Do you want me to do that for the calendar issue that I posted in the past?

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by fisharebest
Replied by fisharebest on topic Argument 1 passed to WT_Controller_Familybook::pri

Do you want me to do that for the calendar issue that I posted in the past?

If it hasn't been fixed, then yes.

This is the problem with using the forum as an issue-tracker. Anything that can't be done immediately gets lost very easily.

Greg Roach - greg@subaqua.co.uk - @fisharebest@phpc.social - fisharebest.webtrees.net

• KosherJava
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #5 by KosherJava
Done for the open one I am aware of github.com/fisharebest/webtrees/issues/240