This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.5.x). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.

TOPIC: Error listing individuals by surname

Error listing individuals by surname 4 years 7 months ago #1

• murby
Hi,

I have a problem where the code is crashing when I try to list individuals by surname. I can get the list of surnames and the number of individuals in each. However when I select a surname I don't get the list of individuals. Looking at the HTML generated I can see that the page is not complete as there are no </body></html> tags. Looking at my error log I see an error:
[Tue Sep 23 12:22:39 2014] [warn] [client 27.32.64.232] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to WT_Date::getAge() must be an instance of WT_Date, null given, called in /hsphere/local/home/drumard/hoffmanninaustralia.com/includes/functions/functions_print_lists.php on line 376 and defined in /hsphere/local/home/drumard/hoffmanninaustralia.com/library/WT/Date.php on line 405, referer: www.hoffmanninaustralia.com/indilist.php...all=yes&ged=Hoffmann

You can see a list of surnames at: www.hoffmanninaustralia.com/indilist.php?alpha=A&ged=Hoffmann
Then if I select the surname Ahrens: www.hoffmanninaustralia.com/indilist.php...=AHRENS&ged=Hoffmann

Note that I am running the beta code as I could not get 1.5.3, 1.5.2 or 1.4.6 to install.

Thanks . . . Murray
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error listing individuals by surname 4 years 7 months ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
Argument 2 passed to WT_Date::getAge() must be an instance of WT_Date, null given, called in /hsphere/local/home/drumard/hoffmanninaustralia.com/includes/functions/functions_print_lists.php on line 376

That sounds like some code I was working on very recently. I'll take a look later.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Error listing individuals by surname 4 years 7 months ago #3

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
The latest DEV code should fix this.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Error listing individuals by surname 4 years 7 months ago #4

• murby
Thanks, works great now.