This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.5.x). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.

TOPIC: Login Error

Login Error 4 years 7 months ago #1

• thomas52
  • Frequent
  • Western North Carolina
On a new installation @ adkinsfamily.info, using w/t 1.5.3 with webtrees theme, clicking "Login" from the Home page gives: www.adkinsfamily.infologin.php/?url=index.php
...(missing the "/" between .info and login,php) which results in an error
...but from almost any other page gives: www.adkinsfamily.info/login.php?url=search.php
Anyone else noticed this?, or have I configured something wrong? Is this a bug, or is it me?
"Failure is an amazing teacher." (L'échec est un professeur extraordinaire.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login Error 4 years 7 months ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
I guess you have set something (Probably "login.php") in the "Login URL" setting.

Unless you have good reason to change it (you've written your own login script to integrate with another application), you should leave this setting blank.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Login Error 4 years 7 months ago #3

• thomas52
  • Frequent
  • Western North Carolina
No, nothing in the "Login URL" - it's blank, but I'll find the problem eventually.
If no one else reports the problem, then obviously it's all mine.
Thanks for the quick answer.
"Failure is an amazing teacher." (L'échec est un professeur extraordinaire.)