This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.0/1). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 9 months ago #21

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> It doesn't appear to me as a casual observer that any form of charting was involved

You set up a template which contains all the embedded variables. Some of these create charts.

If your GEDCOM just contains public data, can you email it to me, so that I can see if I can re-create the error on my development machine? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 9 months ago #22

• Jackie
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

All I did was create a html block, select the template keywords example,and save. It doesn't appear to me as a casual observer that any form of charting was involved

Hi,

jpoole is correct. Keyword examples for Pedigree, Descendance and/or Interactive tree Charts are missing.

Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 9 months ago #23

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the GEDCOM. One of the placeholders draws a graph showing the average number of children per family, for each century.

The code assumes that this will not exceed 10 - however for the 18th century, your data has an average of 11 children per family, and an error occurs when we try to plot things off the edge of the graph...

I've submitted a fix for this. It will be included in the next release (1.7.2), which I'll try to issue next week.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 9 months ago #24

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> Keyword examples for Pedigree, Descendance and/or Interactive tree Charts are missing.

Many of the placeholders can take extra options. For example, to change list styles, chart sizes, maximum counts, etc.

These aren't documented. The only way to find them is to look at the code.

There are about 300 possible placeholders. The list of "keywords example" is created automatically. It just scans the code to look for functions. It doesn't know what options are available.

Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 8 months ago #25

• jpoole317
  • jpoole317's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Issue resolved in release 1.7.2

Thank you

[SOLVED] Very Basic Help Needed 5 years 8 months ago #26

Problem solved.
Rob
www.skatekey.net ( webtrees beta GitHub)
PHP 7.4.14, MySql 7.4.14, Apache 2.4.43,
Hosted at tigertech.net

• Page: