This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7). For issues related to development versions please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Different behaviors in local and webserver?

Different behaviors in local and webserver? 1 week 3 days ago #1

• Godot
  • New
I have now successfully installed webtrees on a web server and also locally on a wamp.
All information seems displayed correctly on the wamp installation.
Although all ancestral data is implemented on the web server, not all are displayed, as in the wamp installation. With my father, for example, in the tab "Facts and Events" all data are displayed until July 1986, all others, whereas on the local installation 11 further information are displayed.

Also, in the web server version, the relatives events are displayed permanently, regardless of whether I activate or deactivate the tick of the option.

Can it be that I have set any rights wrong during the installation?

I only activated one user who has administrator rights. In the rights administration, I have given test rights to various rights without receiving any improvement.

What could I test to further narrow down the source of the error?

Thank you for your help!

I have written this text with Google translator, I hope it is understandable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[SOLVED] Different behaviors in local and webserver? 1 week 3 days ago #2

• Godot
  • New
Problem solved.

It seems, that not all Files had the right permissions. I Changed all Files to 777 now and it works...
Not sure, which Permission it was exactly, but as long as it works, iam happy...
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Godot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.