This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.10/11/12). For issues related to development versions please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: Error with webtrees 1.7.12.

Error with webtrees 1.7.12. 1 week 3 days ago #1

• Lapierre
  • New
Hello,

I use webtrees 1.7.12 and going to see the web site logs, I realized that an error was there.

Could someone explain to me why this error is due?

/home/cnlglaca/domains/cnl-gla.ca/public_html/lapierre-amerique/vendor/fisharebest/localization/src/Translator.php:26 Argument 1 passed to Fisharebest\Localization\Translator::__construct() must be of the type array, integer given, called in /home/cnlglaca/domains/cnl-gla.ca/public_html/lapierre-amerique/app/I18N.php on line 447
#0 /app/I18N.php:447 TypeError("Argument 1 passed to Fisharebest\Localization\Translator::__construct() must be of the type array, integer given, called in /home/cnlglaca/domains/cnl-gla.ca/public_html/lapierre-amerique/app/I18N.php on line 447")
#1 /includes/session.php:402 init()
#2 /individual.php:31 require('/home/cnlglaca/domains/cnl-gla…')

Thank you in advance for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error with webtrees 1.7.12. 1 week 3 days ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
In the /data/ folder is a "cache" folder.

Perhaps some data here is corrupt/invalid/unreadable?

Delete this cache folder.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net
The administrator has disabled public write access.