This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.10/11/12). For issues related to development versions please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: Relationship match error

Relationship match error 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

• robert.cunigan
  • New
When I try to run a relationship between two people I get this error:
/usr/local/www/thecunigans/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /usr/local/www/thecunigans/webtrees/vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls #0 unknown:unknown ErrorException("/usr/local/www/thecunigans/webtrees/vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls") #1 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:84 each([array]) #2 /vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php:130 extractPaths('I01111') #3 /app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:67 shortestPaths('I2913', 'I01111') #4 /relationship.php:56 calculateRelationships([Individual I2913@1], [Individual I01111@1], 0, false)

How do I get this fixed?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relationship match error 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
I guess you have upgraded your server from PHP <= 7.0 to PHP >= 7.1

I guess you are still using webtrees <= 1.7.9

For compatibility with the latest version of PHP, you must upgrade to the latest version of webtrees.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net
The administrator has disabled public write access.