This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.5). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Permission error 4 years 10 months ago #1

• alprunty
  • alprunty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I know this is a database thing as I restored the same database in a working test directory with a new install of webtrees.

Everytime I click on logon I get.

I had to restore my database from the webhosts r1soft database. I am pounding my head up against the wall on this one.

It's something that's set in the database not a permission with .php. That I am sure of because when I put the same database on my clean test install it does the same thing. After the test install loads perfectly.

Allen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Permission error 4 years 10 months ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Your site is now giving a "site unavailable" error.

Looking in your cPanel, I see that your database is corrupted. i.e. MySQL knows about the table definitions, but cannot access the contents.

You are unlikely to be able to recover this. It may be easist to delete this database (using phpMyAdmin) and create a new one.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: