This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.5). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: Individuals statistics all individuals count

Individuals statistics all individuals count 1 year 4 months ago #1

• wtuser
  • New
The individuals tab of the statistics tab shows 10916 people in the database. However, the Individuals list with all and all names is showing 10626 people. I compared the number of males in the statistics with the number of males on the individuals list and it appears most the the discrepancy is with the males. I checked the apache logs and did not see any errors.

How do I find the additional 290 people that make up the count shown in the statistics?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Individuals statistics all individuals count 1 year 4 months ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
The individual list counts/lists *NAMES*, not *INDIVIDUALS*.

> However, the Individuals list with all and all names

This list does not show individuals without a surname - these are listed under "none".
This list does not show individuals with an unknown surname - these are listed under "...".
The lists will include the same person twice - if they had two names.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net
The administrator has disabled public write access.