This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.8). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Pending changes problem

Pending changes problem 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

• kvalc81
  • New
I have 'Pending Changes' showing up. When I click on it, it gives me this:

Pending changes

/home/content/30/10139230/html/webtrees/app/Fact.php:69 Invalid GEDCOM data passed to Fact::_construct(14 Dec 1950) #0 /app/GedcomRecord.php:116 InvalidArgumentException("Invalid GEDCOM data passed to Fact::_construct(14 Dec 1950)") #1 /app/GedcomRecord.php:84 parseFacts() #2 /app/Family.php:41 __construct('F1037', '0 @F1037@ FAM 1 CHIL @I1738@ 1…', '0 @F1037@ FAM 1 CHIL @I1738@ 1…', [Tree]) #3 /edit_changes.php:153 __construct('F1037', '0 @F1037@ FAM 1 CHIL @I1738@ 1…', '0 @F1037@ FAM 1 CHIL @I1738@ 1…', [Tree])

I tried upgrading to 1.7.9 but it doesn't let me - and I get the message below:

Check for pending changes…
You should accept or reject all pending changes before upgrading.

How do I solve this?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pending changes problem 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
Upgrading to 1.7.9 won't help with this problem. You have somehow managed to enter some invalid GEDCOM data, and webtrees fails to cope with it.

The error is either in the current record for family F0137 or in a pending edit for it.
Most likely the latter.

If you have access to your database (e.g. using PhpMyAdmin), look for this record in the wt_change table and delete it.

(Important - PhpMyAdmin will silently convert unix line-endings to windows line endings - even on unix servers! This will confuse webtrees. So, if you decided to fix this by editing the data in wt_change, you need to make a subsequent edit in webtrees to fix the line endings.)

If you don't find this invalid data in wt_change, look in wt_families. You can edit it here, but not the comment above.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

[SOLVED] Pending changes problem 2 months 2 weeks ago #3

• kvalc81
  • New
Problem solved.

Pending changes problem 2 months 2 weeks ago #4

• kvalc81
  • New
It worked! Thank you very much!!!