Web based family history software

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.9). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

Question Missing data report

• wtuser
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by wtuser
Missing data report was created by wtuser
As near as I can tell there was no changes in report.xml for the missing data report between version 1.7.8 and 1.7.9. However, I made some modification to the report.xml to add the events to missing source (ie. Source for birth) and now I am getting the following error messages that I don't understand.

/srv/www/htdocs/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /srv/www/htdocs/webtrees/app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php(1413) : eval()'d code:1 Undefined variable: lbapm #0 /app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php(1413) : eval()'d code:1 ErrorException("/srv/www/htdocs/webtrees/app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php(1413) : eval()'d code:1 Undefined variable: lbapm") #1 /app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php:1413 eval() #2 /app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php:158 ifStartHandler([array]) #3 unknown:unknown startElement([resource], 'if', [array]) #4 /app/Report/ReportParserGenerate.php:2503 xml_parse([resource], '

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by wooc
Replied by wooc on topic Missing data report
You should post this in Customisation section.

You are using variable lbapm which is not recognized by webtrees.

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by JustCarmen
Replied by JustCarmen on topic Missing data report
Post your code. Since lbapm is not a webtrees variable we can't help you without more info.

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme (comes with a light and dark color palette), Fancy Imagebar, Fancy Research Links and Fancy Treeview for webtrees 2

Check my website at www.justcarmen.nl

• wtuser
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by wtuser
Replied by wtuser on topic Missing data report
This code was working without any problem in 1.7.8 which that this puzzling.

I am enclosing my code.
Attachments:

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by JustCarmen
Replied by JustCarmen on topic Missing data report
I've looked at your code and I can't find anything unusual. Your code looks alright. I've tested it on my local testsite against wt 1.7.9 and it works just fine.

So I can't tell you why you are getting this error. Maybe someone else can.

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme (comes with a light and dark color palette), Fancy Imagebar, Fancy Research Links and Fancy Treeview for webtrees 2

Check my website at www.justcarmen.nl

• wtuser
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by wtuser
Replied by wtuser on topic Missing data report
I copied the same file and this time it worked so I don't know what caused the problem but it is working now.

Thanks.