This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.9). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: Pending changes error - unable to correct

Pending changes error - unable to correct 4 months 2 weeks ago #1

• rocker99
  • New
Hi

I made a change using the Edit Raw GEDCOM option intending to enter into a family record the following:

1 _NMR

However, I mistyped and entered 1_NMR (no space).

Now I cannot go back and correct the error. When I click on 'Pending changes' I get the following:

/home/familytreehq/public_html/app/Fact.php:69 Invalid GEDCOM data passed to Fact::_construct(1_NMR) #0 /app/GedcomRecord.php:116 InvalidArgumentException("Invalid GEDCOM data passed to Fact::_construct(1_NMR)") #1 /app/GedcomRecord.php:84 parseFacts() #2 /app/Family.php:41 __construct('F354', '0 @F354@ FAM 1 WIFE @I1174@ 1 …', '0 @F354@ FAM 1 WIFE @I1174@ 1 …', [Tree]) #3 /edit_changes.php:153 __construct('F354', '0 @F354@ FAM 1 WIFE @I1174@ 1 …', '0 @F354@ FAM 1 WIFE @I1174@ 1 …', [Tree]).

I also get a similar error when I select the surname of the individual affected in the Individuals list.

I do not know how to fix this.
Kevin
Running latest version at www.familytreehq.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pending changes error - unable to correct 4 months 2 weeks ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
The way to fix this is to update (or just delete) the entry in the wt_change table in the database.

I just updated it for you. It should be working now.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Pending changes error - unable to correct 4 months 2 weeks ago #3

• rocker99
  • New
Thanks
Kevin
Running latest version at www.familytreehq.com