This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.9). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Impossible to connect

Impossible to connect 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1

• Jean-René
  • New
Impossible to connect
I have 2 webtrees installations on my site:
- an installation for my wife's genealogy at www.martineau-schilling.fr/masc_wt2
- an installation for my genealogy at the address www.martineau-schilling.fr/masc_wt

I just made the following change in the 'Control panel' of my genealogy. On the page 'Website / Sign-in and registration', I put the address "www.martineau-schilling.fr" in the box 'Sign-in URL'. Unfortunately, that was a mistake ...
Since then, when I click on 'Connection' on the homepage of my genealogy, I am returned to the html page which is at "www.martineau-schilling.fr". This page allows to choose between my wife's genealogy and mine. There, when I click on the link to my genealogy, that returns me to the homepage of my genealogy. And so, I go around in circles without being able to access my genealogy.

What can I do to get out of there?
Thank you for your help.
Jean-René Martineau
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Impossible to connect 3 weeks 15 hours ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
in your database find the table wt.site.setting

delete the entry for login.url and server.url
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Impossible to connect 2 weeks 1 day ago #3

• Jean-René
  • New
Thank you for help.
I deleted the entry for login.url. I didn't find the line server.url but it works like this.
Problem solved.
Jean-René

[SOLVED] Impossible to connect 2 weeks 1 day ago #4

• Jean-René
  • New
Problem solved.