This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.9). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

TOPIC: Relationships

Relationships 1 month 3 weeks ago #1

• antos1990
  • New
The affinity report does not work for me.
I receive this feedback:
"
/profiles/a/ag/agl/aglen1990/familiaglen.cba.pl/includes/session.php:193 /profiles/a/ag/agl/aglen1990/familiaglen.cba.pl/app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:77 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls #0 unknown:unknown ErrorException("/profiles/a/ag/agl/aglen1990/familiaglen.cba.pl/app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:77 The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls") #1 /app/Controller/RelationshipController.php:77 each([array]) #2 /relationship.php:56 calculateRelationships([Individual I2@2], [Individual I2@2], 0, false)
"
Please help.

Albert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relationships 1 month 3 weeks ago #2

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
Which version of webtrees?

The problem should be fixed in 1.7.11
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Relationships 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• antos1990
  • New
Thank you for your help. It works. It does not work only when I select the " Find all possible relationships" option. This message appears:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 5 seconds exceeded in ....vendor/fisharebest/algorithm/src/Dijkstra.php on line 58

Can you fix it somehow?

Albert

Relationships 1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• fisharebest
  • Administrator
> Maximum execution time of 5 seconds exceeded

5 seconds is very low!

Most webhosts will allow scripts to run for 30 - 60 seconds or more.

You are asking webtrees to do a lot of calculations - but you are not giving it enough time to do this.

In the control panel, you can ask webtrees to request more time from the server.
But many servers will not allow you to increase the time.
Greg Roach - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - fisharebest.webtrees.net