Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

Please do NOT post requests for help here. Use the Help forum for that.

SUJET : How to mark individuals on group photo ?

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #281

• miqrogroove
  • Portrait de miqrogroove
  • New
My alpha script for FTB face tag imports is now located at github.com/miqrogroove/face-tag-import

I could make it more modular if someone wants to import from Family Historian or other formats. I'd just need a tree file for testing.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 7 mois 2 semaines #282

• UksusoFF
  • Portrait de UksusoFF
  • Junior
If any one wants see Google Picasa tags in webtrees check master version of my extension.

Yep. This renamed. So you need disable old. Remove folder modules_v3/photo_note_with_image_map and install new. All data will migrated but database backup is highly recommeded while extension not released as stable.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 3 mois 3 semaines #283

• miqrogroove
  • Portrait de miqrogroove
  • New
In case anyone else is using Family Tree Builder... today I verified my script is compatible with the latest version. It should work with FTB 8 and FTB 7 going back at least 5 years.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 1 mois 4 jours #284

• phimy
  • Portrait de phimy
  • New
I really like UksusoFF's Faces modules. This is exactly what i've been searching for, only one additional feature is missing: When i connect a person to a (group) photo by drawing a rectangle, i want also a link in the person's media page to that photo.

Can you please implement this? I guess, many people would also welcome such a feature.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 1 mois 4 jours #285

• UksusoFF
  • Portrait de UksusoFF
  • Junior
phimy écrit:
I really like UksusoFF's Faces modules. This is exactly what i've been searching for, only one additional feature is missing: When i connect a person to a (group) photo by drawing a rectangle, i want also a link in the person's media page to that photo.

Can you please implement this? I guess, many people would also welcome such a feature.
This feature already in TODO list. But waiting for webtrees 2.0 release.

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #286

• Andreas
  • Portrait de Andreas
  • Senior
Hello Kirill,

some time passed and your module still works fine for me. Thank you.

Today I want to forward you a question of a visitor of my site who wants to use the module, too.

Bonjour,
J'ai vu votre site Nos trois branches sur webtrees alors que je cherchais des infos pour identifier des personnes sur des photos de groupe. j'ai donc téléchargé le module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
J'ai transféré le module comme d'habitude dans ModulesV3 via FTP mais j'ai le message suvant quand je veux ouvrie la page d'administration des modules, j'ai une erreur, Fatal error: Class '\UksusoFF\WebtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Pouvez vous me dire comment vous avez fait pour le faire marcher.
Merci d'avance.

Here's the translation
Hello,
I saw your site Nos trois branches on webtrees while I was looking for info to identify people in group photos. So I downloaded the module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
I transferred the module as usual in ModulesV3 via FTP but I have the following message when I want to open the modules administration page, I have an error, Fatal error: Cllass '\UksusoFF\WebtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Can you tell me how you made it work?
Thank you in advance.

As she told me in a second message, she uses webtrees 1.7.9 on a server with PHP Version 5.6.40 and mysql 5.6.33. For differents reasons she isn't able to update to a newer version.

Would it work, if she download an older version of the module ? Thanks for a short reply.

regards
Andreas
always searching for members of the MAUPILLÉ and RAUHUT family using a common webtrees installation.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 semaine 6 jours par Andreas. Raison: name is confidential

How to mark individuals on group photo ? il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #287

• UksusoFF
  • Portrait de UksusoFF
  • Junior
Andreas écrit:
I saw your site Nos trois branches on webtrees while I was looking for info to identify people in group photos. So I downloaded the module webtrees-faces-2.2.1.
I transferred the module as usual in ModulesV3 via FTP but I have the following message when I want to open the modules administration page, I have an error, Fatal error: Cllass '\UksusoFF\WebtreesModules\PhotoNoteWithImageMap\Schema\Migration0' not found in [....................]Database.php on line 307. Can you tell me how you made it work?
Thank you in advance.

Can you provide full path to module.php file and which module version used?

Andreas écrit:
As she told me in a second message, she uses webtrees 1.7.9 on a server with PHP Version 5.6.40 and mysql 5.6.33. For differents reasons she isn't able to update to a newer version.

Would it work, if she download an older version of the module ? Thanks for a short reply.
Seems it must work on 5.6
Dernière édition: il y a 1 semaine 6 jours par UksusoFF.
Propulsé par Kunena