Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

I have developed a range of add-ons for webtrees available only from my kiwitrees.net web site: kiwitrees.net/simpl-add-ons/. For any queries related to those items contact me direct from that site.
  • Page :

SUJET : Individual pages disappear

Individual pages disappear il y a 7 ans 1 mois #21

• ToyGuy
  • Portrait de ToyGuy
  • Live like it's Christmas every day - Santa Stephen
Nigel may respond, but I actually provided you with the answer to this previously:
As soon as Nigel is confident that the revisions solve your problem, I am confident he will update his add-ons download and retitle the module.

1) He issued the ZIP to you for testing only as he was not 100% sure that it would resolve all your issues, and
2) Upon assurance that it worked, he would release a revised version of his Simpl_Cousins module from his website repository and it will then assume the previous name.
3) He has now done this and the module is titled the same as the previous Simpl-version and there is a note about this previous problem from the forum.
Santa Stephen the Fabled Santa
Latest webtrees at MyArnolds.com
Hosted by webtreesonline.com, a division of GeneHosts LLC
MacOS 10.6.8, Apache 2.2+, PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.5.28
Dernière édition: il y a 7 ans 1 mois par ToyGuy.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Individual pages disappear il y a 7 ans 1 mois #22

• redheadkelly
  • Portrait de redheadkelly
Actually, I was responding directly to Nigel's request here:
2 - The version I have now added to my kiwitrees.net site includes a "readme" file with installation AND upgrade instructions. Would you proof-read them for me, with regard to the installation problem you had, and (please) suggest any better wording that would avoid others having the same difficulties. I'd appreciate the help.

And I just downloaded the plugin again & unzipped it to verify that there is now a cousins_tab directory instead of a simpl_cousins directory & this is clearly the case in the newest version.

Individual pages disappear il y a 7 ans 1 mois #23

• kiwi
  • Portrait de kiwi
  • Platinum
redheadkelly écrit:
And I just downloaded the plugin again & unzipped it to verify that there is now a cousins_tab directory instead of a simpl_cousins directory & this is clearly the case in the newest version.

Thank you. That is correct, at least for now. At some point I "might" get round to changing the folder name.

HOWEVER, whether I do or not is largely irrelevant. Whatever the folder name, the installation is always the same, and is as Stephen described.

I have also noted your other ReadMe file suggestions. Thanks for that. I will aim to get something better included in future releases. I am not planning on spending any further time on this before then.
Nigel

www.our-families.info

Hosted at:
Follow me at:
  • Page :
Propulsé par Kunena