Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Whilst small files can be uploaded to forum posts, if you have a custom theme or module to contribute please add it on the "Add-ons" page.
  • Page :

SUJET :

Rural Theme - Work in progress il y a 1 an 7 mois #1

• jon48
  • Portrait de jon48 Auteur du sujet
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Hello,

I am posting this message just to inform you that I have started working on porting the Rural theme to webtrees version 2.0.

I am asking however for your patience on the subject, as I have had (and still have) very little time in the last few months to spend on my customisations (whether the theme or my custom modules) except for catching up with the few 1.7 releases. The 2.0 release is technically very involved - for very good reasons, and I take this opportunity to congratulate Greg on the tremendous effort made on modernising and modularising the global architecture - so in order to fully embrace those changes, a nearly complete rewrite of the theme is required which is going to take me some time.

If this can provide some relief, I am personally committed to delivering this new release because I want to take advantage of the 2.0 release benefits whilst still enjoying a theme close to me.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause to you.
Jonathan
genea.jaubart.com - Famille Jaubart-Rousset en Lozère - webtrees 1.7.17 (modifié - GitHub repo , thème Rural)
Local: Ubuntu 20.04 - Apache 2.4 - PHP 7.3 - MySQL 8.0 / Public: FastComet

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena