Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Whilst small files can be uploaded to forum posts, if you have a custom theme or module to contribute please add it on the "Add-ons" page.
  • Page :

SUJET :

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #21

Of course I have access via FTP.

But that doesn't change the problem. The module is looking in the media tab of webtrees.
MAUPILLÉ & RAUHUT family using webtrees V2.1.6

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #22

If there are no images, there can not be an out of memory error.

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #23

Sorry for not complete reading your last post.

create a subdir in your media folder. then this is shown for selection in the drop down box.

(or make your media folder empty by renaming and creating)

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #24

I did as you proposed.

- Renamed the original two base folders in the media folder
- Created two new, empty ones
- Opened the settings of Fancy-Imagebar
- ..... and got the same error

On a second try I was able to change and save parameters, so the module is working fine.

As I tried to explain in my preceding answer, I suppose the modul is reading in a database table and doesn't make a lookup in the folders tree.

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #25

An immediate look in the websiteprotocol showed no corresponding entry.

Perhaps the shown error entry in my former message wasn't linked to the fact of the use of settings.

Dernière édition: par Andreas.

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #26

sorry,

Dernière édition: par Franz Frese.

Problem with Fancy-Imagebar after Update from webtrees 2.11 to 2.12 il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #27

OK, Carmen gave me a hint in github.com/JustCarmen/webtrees-fancy-ima...ent-1129770199github .
For the moment I arrived to establish the right configuration for me, so I don't need to use the settings page anymore.

Dernière édition: par Andreas.
  • Page :
Propulsé par Kunena