Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page :

SUJET : Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property...

Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property... il y a 2 mois 3 jours #1

• eh215
  • Portrait de eh215 Auteur du sujet
  • Junior
  • Junior
I've been very happy with Version 2 of webtrees - it was very much worth the wait, and thanks for making it happen!

When I set rewrite_urls="1" I start seeing the following in the error.log file. I did make the recommended changes to the .htaccess file at the same time.

I haven't been able to isolate it to a specific page or person on the tree. It seemed to only happen when I was a visitor, not signed in. Is this a bug or more user-error?

[24-Mar-2020 23:30:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/resources/views/layouts/default.phtml:74
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/resources/views/layouts/default.phtml(74): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Webtrees::Fisharebest\Webtrees\{closure}(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home1/behuntne...', 74, Array)
#1 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/View.php(186): include('/home1/behuntne...')
#2 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/View.php(282): Fisharebest\Webtrees\View->render()
#3 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/Helpers/functions.php(203): Fisharebest\Webtrees\View::make('layouts/default', Array)
#4 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/Http/ViewResponseTrait.php(58): view('layouts/default', Array)
#5 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/Http/Middleware/HandleExceptions.php(154): Fisharebest\Webtrees\Http\Middleware\HandleExceptions->viewResponse('components/aler...', Array, 404)
#6 /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/app/Http/Middleware/HandleExceptions.php(81): Fisharebes in /home1/behuntne/public_html/ft/resources/views/layouts/default.phtml on line 74

webtrees 2.0.3 at behunt.net/ft
PHP 7.3.13, MySQL 5.7.23-23

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property... il y a 1 mois 4 semaines #2

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
There are two errors.

Firstly, there is an error somewhere.

Secondly, when we try to display the error, we get a second error. This message is the second error. It says that when we try to format the page, we cannot find a theme.

This means that the original error occurs *after* we create the error handler, and *before* (or while) we select a theme.

There is very little code in this interval. We connect to the database, select a language, initialise some services.

Does the error happen on a specific page?
Is the error repeatable?
Do you have any custom modules or have you modified the code?
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property... il y a 1 mois 4 semaines #3

• eh215
  • Junior
  • Junior
I am using the webtrees theme and believe I have removed all of the customizations I had in place with prior versions, it should be right-out-of-the-box so to speak.

I have not been able to reproduce it, and in looking at the Apache logs I suspect some of it is coming from bots. I will see if I can dig into that more deeply tonight.

Uncaught ErrorException: Trying to get property... il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #4

• eh215
  • Junior
  • Junior
After looking at the Apache logs, I'm at a loss, I cannot trace this to a specific type of request. Times on the Apache log and the PHP Error logs don't seem to line up, but AFAIK it's all on one server so everything should be using the same TOD clock.

I have pasted "nearby" entries from the Apache log into a portion of the PHP Error log, maybe something will turn on a light for you.

I have tried replicating the same transactions myself and they don't seem to generate an error.

Ce fichier est masqué pour les invités.
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour le consulter.

Eric

Ce message contient un fichier en pièce jointe.
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour le consulter.

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena