Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page :

SUJET : Plain Research Links

Plain Research Links il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1

I'm slowly preparing to upgrade to webtrees 2.x. Once I'm done I will sorely miss JustCarmens addons, such as the Fancy Research Links. As I rather like the idea of having a standard list of research links, I copied Carmens list to my FAQ section and named it Plain Research Links. As I lack any programming skills the searched name is not automatically inserted in the search query, but must be copied and pasted in the search fields of the linked web page.

For those who like having a standard list of research links as well but don't want to do work that's been done already I'll add the source code (in English and Dutch) of my FAQ section. Just copy the main title into the question field and you should be good to go. Feel free to add / edit / delete in your FAQ section so it will suit your needs.

Ce message contient des fichiers en pièce jointe.
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour les consulter.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Dernière édition: par Manja.

Plain Research Links il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #2

I miss having the Fancy Research Links in webtrees 2. That would be a great addition.

Plain Research Links il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #3

A Module to mimic the old Census Assistant where a list of family members appeared to click on and Fancy Research Links made things much easier.
Barry

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena