Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page :

SUJET :

Error after upgrading to PHP 7.2 - Fatal Error - Fluent.php il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #1

• Johnbob1
  • Portrait de Johnbob1 Auteur du sujet
  • New
  • New
I upgraded Webtrees to 2.0.6, logged in to make sure it was working. Then changed my hosting to use PHP 7.2 and am now getting this error when going to the tree:
Fatal error: Interface 'JsonSerializable' not found in /home1/reunion/public_html/webtree/vendor/illuminate/support/Fluent.php on line 10

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
John

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Error after upgrading to PHP 7.2 - Fatal Error - Fluent.php il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #2

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> 'JsonSerializable'

This is a standard part of PHP, and is included in builds of PHP by default.

I can only guess that your provider has created a "minimal" or "cut-down" version of PHP.

When you selected your version of PHP, did you have any options to include any PHP modules?
If so, maybe look for one called "json".
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Error after upgrading to PHP 7.2 - Fatal Error - Fluent.php il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #3

• Johnbob1
  • New
  • New
That is exactly the case. Great catch!! I have now installed the Services_JSON extension but it is telling me I need to add the include path in my script.
ini_set("include_path", '/home1/reunion/php:' . ini_get("include_path") );

Not sure where exactly to put that. Suggestions?
Appreciate the help!
John

Error after upgrading to PHP 7.2 - Fatal Error - Fluent.php il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #4

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
> it is telling me I need to add the include path in my script.

That doesn't really sound right. Installing PHP modules normally happens at a system level - not at the application level.

But for testing purposes, you can put this code in the file "index.php", just before the line that starts "require....".
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Error after upgrading to PHP 7.2 - Fatal Error - Fluent.php il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #5

• Johnbob1
  • New
  • New
I finally had to reach out to my host to fix this. Changes needed to be made to the .htaccess file to properly point to the JSON module. It was easier just to let them do it than spend hours messing with it. I'm now running PHP 7.3 with no problems.
FYI... PHP 7.2 and up do not include all the modules like older versions. They need to be added on. This is doable within cPanel but the path needs to be defined.
Thanks for pointing me down the right path, fisharebest !!
John

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena