Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
Before asking for help please read "Requesting Help and Suggestions" by clicking on that tab above here.
  • Page :

SUJET :

Ability to create new Repository when creating new Source il y a 3 semaines 4 jours #1

• StuartG
  • Portrait de StuartG Auteur du sujet
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
After months of assessing I have recently gone live with v 2.0.15 and I now raise this issue. It seems that a similar issue was raised here: www.webtrees.net/index.php/en/forum/help...g-a-new-source#81454.

In v 1.7.?? when creating a new Source you could create a new Repository for that Source at that time. It seems that you now have to create the Source and then Save. Then you need to open the newly established Source to create a new Repository for that Source. I would be appreciative if the old functionality could be re-established in V2.0.15.

Thanks
Stuart
webtrees 2.0.15 ⚶ Vesta Modules
PHP 7.3.7
Mysqli

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Ability to create new Repository when creating new Source il y a 3 semaines 4 jours #2

I am missing this feature too. And not only me.

It seems it is not possible by design.
www.webtrees.net/index.php/en/forum/9-re...o-when-adding-a-sour

Ladislav
webtrees 2.0.16 + ⚶ Vesta modules (from cissee.de/)
on PHP Version 7.3.14

Ability to create new Repository when creating new Source il y a 3 semaines 4 jours #3

• StuartG
  • Portrait de StuartG Auteur du sujet
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
My apologies to all.

Thank you Ladislav for highlighting the relevant forum post that I missed in my searching. It seems that we have to accept this lack of functionality in the new version. Multiple steps forward; one step backwards.
Stuart
webtrees 2.0.15 ⚶ Vesta Modules
PHP 7.3.7
Mysqli

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena