Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.10/11/12). For issues related to development versions please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

SUJET : Need help

Need help il y a 1 semaine 16 heures #1

• nguoiveday
  • Portrait de nguoiveday
  • New
When installing open source on hosting, it is required to log in to the website to view. So, where do I want to remove this password?
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Need help il y a 1 semaine 14 heures #2

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
You have set the privacy for the family tree to "show to members".

Change this to "show to public"

Control panel -> family trees -> privacy
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Need help il y a 1 semaine 1 heure #3

• nguoiveday
  • Portrait de nguoiveday
  • New
Thank you very much.
Can I ask you another question, why didn't the registered member receive an email to activate it?

Need help il y a 6 jours 7 heures #4

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
There are many possible answers.

For example, it is possible that the mail *was* sent - but that it was blocked by the receiver.

On my own server, I can send mail to most people. But some providers (e.g. icloud.com) block mail from my server. It is sent correctly, but not received.

Mail is very complicated, and your problem cannot be solved without much more information, logs, etc.
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net
Propulsé par Kunena