Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.10/11/12). For issues related to development versions please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."

SUJET : [SOLVED] trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9

trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #1

• garylwe
  • Portrait de garylwe
  • New
I have a newly installed Ubuntu Server 18.04.3 LTS and a fresh install of webtrees 1.7.9. All working fine - Thanks for the wonderful program, by the way... When trying to upgrade to webtrees 1.7.14 I get the following messages. Can you guys lead me to a fix?

Upgrade wizard

It can take several minutes to download and install the upgrade. Be patient.

Check for pending changes…
There are no pending changes.
Check for custom modules…
No custom modules are enabled.
Check for custom themes…
No custom themes are enabled.
Export all the family trees to GEDCOM files…
The family tree has been exported to /var/www/html/webtrees/data/Webb-2019-10-19.ged.
Download github.com/fisharebest/webtrees/releases...webtrees-1.7.14.zip…
32,139 KB were downloaded in 5.8 seconds.
Unzip webtrees-1.7.14.zip to a temporary folder…/var/www/html/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /var/www/html/webtrees/vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:1797 A non well formed numeric value encountered #0 /vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:1797 ErrorException("/var/www/html/webtrees/vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:1797 A non well formed numeric value encountered") #1 /vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:783 privOptionDefaultThreshold([array]) #2 /admin_site_upgrade.php:296 extract(77001, '/var/www/html/webtrees/data/we…', 77003, 'webtrees', 77016)

Thanks in advance for the help...
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #2

• bertkoor
  • Portrait de bertkoor
  • Gold
  • Greetings from Utrecht, Holland
Ah, the famous non numeric bug...
See webtrees.github.io/faq/upgrade-numeric
stamboom.BertKoor.nl runs on webtrees v1.7.13

trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #3

• garylwe
  • Portrait de garylwe
  • New
Thank you for responding... First I looked to downgrade php to version 7.0. When i "sudo apt-cache search php7.0" I get php-remctl as the only option. Doing "sudo apt-cache search php7." gives my php7.1 or php7.2 for my choices... On to step 2

Changed memory_limit to 128000000 via "sudo nano /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini". Restarted apache2 with "sudo systemctl restart apache2.service." Also the memory_limit under website preferences is blank and default is 128M which is why I put 128000000 in the php.ini file instead of the 48000000 .Results:

Copy files…/var/www/html/webtrees/includes/session.php:193 /var/www/html/webtrees/vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:3731 touch(): Utime failed: Operation not permitted #0 unknown:unknown ErrorException("/var/www/html/webtrees/vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:3731 touch(): Utime failed: Operation not permitted") #1 /vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:3731 touch('/var/www/html/webtrees/admin_m…', 1556530456) #2 /vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:3424 privExtractFile([array], '/var/www/html/webtrees', 'webtrees/', false, [array]) #3 /vendor/pclzip/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php:789 privExtractByRule([array], '/var/www/html/webtrees', 'webtrees/', false, '[array]') #4 /admin_site_upgrade.php:385 extract(77001, '/var/www/html/webtrees/', 77003, 'webtrees', 77016). Now step 3..

Instead of FTP, I used curl "curl -L -O launchpad.net/webtrees/1.7/1.7.14/+download/webtrees-1.7.14.zip" to a seperate dir. Unzipped the files and sudo cp'd the files to /var/www/html/webtrees folder. The dates on the files changed so I know they copied. I noticed files and directories had root:root ownership. Changed the permissions by "sudo chmod -R 777 /var/www/html/webtrees" and ownership by "sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/webtrees". Rebooted the server and now get:

This website is temporarily unavailable

This website is being upgraded. Try again in a few minutes. October 19, 2019 - 2:22:02 p.m.UTC

Where did I go wrong? Please advise...

trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #4

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrator
The upgrade requires that the process which runs your web-scripts must be able to read/write the files.

> sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/webtrees

Yup - sounds good.

> This website is temporarily unavailable

During the upgrade, a lock file is created. data/site-offline.txt

If the upgrade fails, this file is not removed.

Just delete it.
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #5

• garylwe
  • Portrait de garylwe
  • New
I deleted the offline.txt file and now webtrees loads. When i click on upgrade I get:

The upgrade is complete.

Thank you much. Your help was very much appreciated...

Have a great weekend...

[SOLVED] trouble upgrading to 1.7.14 from 1.7.9 il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #6

• garylwe
  • Portrait de garylwe
  • New
Problem solved.
Propulsé par Kunena