Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.8). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page :

SUJET :

Statistics & Most common surnames - Charts Module il y a 4 ans 9 mois #1

• potain
  • Portrait de potain Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Had a look at other posts relating to this subject and have not found an explanation as to why this occurs.

In the Chart Module I have Statistics Access level set to Show to Members only on the Home page.

Yet it still shows when I log out and view the Family tree.

It seems to only affect the display of information shown rather than removing the "block" altogether. While that provide a degree of privacy why is the block not removed or hidden? The HTML shows it as :- div id="gedcom_stats300" .

The objection being that Most Common Surnames are also displayed as links which I do not want as I only want registreed users to be able to have access to the links not visitors - the span refers to class common_surnames but it is not to be found in the CSS file.
Novice in all webtrees matters and in every respect

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Statistics & Most common surnames - Charts Module il y a 4 ans 9 mois #2

In the Chart Module I have Statistics Access level set to Show to Members ...

It seems to only affect the display of information shown rather than removing the "block" altogether.

Taking those ttwo quotes together it seems you are confusing "charts" with "blocks". They are quite different things. You are trying to restrict access to a block (the "Statistics" block) by changing a setting for a chart (the "Statistics" chart). Charts are those things found under the "Charts" menu link; Blocks are displayed on the Home page or My page.

Go to Control panel > Modules > Blocks and look there instead.
Nigel

www.our-families.info

Hosted at:
Follow me at:

Statistics & Most common surnames - Charts Module il y a 4 ans 9 mois #3

• potain
  • Portrait de potain Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Oooops.

Thanks kiwi, got it.

Gone also is the Most Common Surnames from the Home page after making the Statistics block Show to Members only.

Silly me.

Cheers.
Novice in all webtrees matters and in every respect

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena