Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :
This Help forum is for issues relates to the latest release (1.7.8). For issues related to beta or github version please use their own Help forum.
Before asking for help please read "How to request help" by clicking on that tab above here."
  • Page :

SUJET :

Search and privacy il y a 4 ans 8 mois #1

• CCT
  • Portrait de CCT Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
I have "Show private relationships" set to visitors.

a) When I search (as a visitor) for a living individual, (and the family option is selected), and the person appears in a family record as a spouse (and the name is unique) -> I get the family relationship chart for that person with private boxes, and of course then I can browse up the tree until I see names of dead people (revealing more than I had intended).

b) Whereas if I search (as a visitor) for the same person, and the individual option is selected in the search form, then I get the expected 'No results found." message.

Due to the "Show private relationships" set to visitors, I expected to be able to browse to younger generations from some visible data in my tree (and see the private boxes), but not to be able to browse upwards by searching for a living person first.

Is this behaviour intended?
Chris at genes.tronsmit.com

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Search and privacy il y a 4 ans 8 mois #2

Same thing happens when using the search box in the header and enter a unique name for some person with a family record. Then the visitor is redirected to the family page where all boxes are private but where you are able to browse up the tree to the public boxes. I am sure this wasn't the case in former webtrees versions and I can't imagine this is intended.

Greg, this looks like a bug to me. Is it?

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme, Fancy Imagebar and Fancy Research Links for webtrees 2.x

Also designed the JustBlack theme and the other Fancy modules for webtrees 1.x

Check my website at www.justcarmen.nl

Search and privacy il y a 4 ans 8 mois #3

• fisharebest
  • Portrait de fisharebest
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
> Greg, this looks like a bug to me. Is it?

It would seem like it.
Greg Roach - Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. - fisharebest.webtrees.net

Search and privacy il y a 4 ans 8 mois #4

Carmen
Designer of the JustLight theme, Fancy Imagebar and Fancy Research Links for webtrees 2.x

Also designed the JustBlack theme and the other Fancy modules for webtrees 1.x

Check my website at www.justcarmen.nl

• Page :
Propulsé par Kunena